Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

are most people hemming their 301s or keeping the stackage?

Different strokes for different folks. I go through phases though. So I generally keep them full length or only cut to 35 inseam. That way it's enough stack if I want to stack em. Or if I want to go with a cleaner look, I just do the cuff below. Adds a little bit of personality too imo then your typical raw edge cuff and double cuff. Cheers.

SEXIO03 Indigo 35 inseam, cuffed 4-5 inches inside then 2 inches on the outside:

4191744734_458908201d_o.jpg

--Markmont.

you have to ease into this....wear some 14 oz denim for a year..go up to 17...and take it from there...u went all wrong about the raw stuff

I disagree man. Got one pair of APC New Cures. Wore them pretty much for work only and then went straight to the IH9301's. It's not really that bad man. Just wear one pair every single day through hell and high water.

Anybody have issues with the back pockets on their IH's wearing out pretty quick? I've only had these for about 4 months. (Warning: I'm ride a bicycle every day but I'm not doing full days messenger work any more, really just commuting and riding around for transport.)

4192396795_be45a17355_b.jpg

Anybody have issues with the back pockets on their IH's wearing out pretty quick? I've only had these for about 4 months. (Warning: I'm ride a bicycle every day but I'm not doing full days messenger work any more, really just commuting and riding around for transport.)

Jack, is that you? (Shit, I'm impressed with the work you've done on those already!)

Hahaha. You probably smellin' like smear doo doo in those pants.

i have no idea. You'll probably need to tear them up to all hell (but obviously not on purpose). Ride safe and tell Mikey I said wassup.

Granted, hemming them will definitely make the fit a lot more polished, I do know the feeling of wanting to keep the full length. I rarely cut mines either. Here is an ultimatum to cuttin' your stacks. Cuff the jean inside about 4 - 5 inches or whatever is appropriate, then do a normal 1 - 2 inch cuff on the outside. As seen here:

7019Cuffedjeans87detailWeb.jpg

:eek:

hey Markmont, very nice boots, where can i get that? :D

:eek:

hey Markmont, very nice boots, where can i get that? :D

...I'm 98% sure that photo is cropped from a dapper looking older Asian man who was photographed by the sartorialist earlier this past summer. It was a great look. I am also 98% sure those are Alden suede chukkas. I'm sure lots of places have those - I know Leffot carries them.

...I'm 98% sure that photo is cropped from a dapper looking older Asian man who was photographed by the sartorialist earlier this past summer. It was a great look. I am also 98% sure those are Alden suede chukkas. I'm sure lots of places have those - I know Leffot carries them.

Very true, that is an image of an asian man on the Sartorialist. I COULD dress like that if I wanted to FYI : P

The shoes are Alden 1492's.

Very true, that is an image of an asian man on the Sartorialist. I COULD dress like that if I wanted to FYI : P

The shoes are Alden 1492's.

yeah, i've just found that old asian guy's pic, very inspired... it give me some idea to select my new boots for 301s. hope that in coming day, i can show you guys some pic of my 301s with some boots. :D