Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Has anyone washed a heavy chambray yet? I'm lovin the lined one but I'm worried about shrinking. The XL fits me perfect but I can't afford any shrinking. Any experiences with them would be cool.

I game mine a cold soak and I'd say nothing or little to nothing happened.

I don't get why everyone keeps criticizing Lando's fit. I really don't see anything wrong with it. Plus I think he's the only one to even post a fit pic.

If you post a fit pic you are implicitly asking for people's opinions on your fit. People keep criticizing it because it doesn't look good (in their opinion).

I would rather some stranger on the internet give me his or her (brutally) honest opinion than sugarcoat it so I don't get my e-feelings hurt. It's a pretty valuable resource.

If you post a fit pic you are implicitly asking for people's opinions on your fit. People keep criticizing it because it doesn't look good (in their opinion).

I would rather some stranger on the internet give me his or her (brutally) honest opinion than sugarcoat it so I don't get my e-feelings hurt. It's a pretty valuable resource.

I agree with you Stacks on the brutally honest and valuable resource thing.

I actually agree with you as well. This is a great resource for opinions and suggestions. I obviously have a different perception of a good fit than a majority of the people on here. Not to mention that the fit flicks in question are of the Overdyes which take at least 5-6 wears to fall correctly. That being said, I was only trying to put some photos up for folks to see. Don't worry, next time I purchase something right after it goes on sale, I won't post anything about it on here. Didn't mean to offend anyone with my god awful fit. Haha! Proceed with the "Man Tights" fellas. (Not directed at Stacks or Dchill)

I can appreciate your insight Lando, and your fit to me is just fine. I like the variety of fits on sufu even though it's a small one at that. But more importantly is if you feel comfortable in the fit of jeans or any other piece of clothing then you should wear it..