Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

X-Posted from my column on Selectism:

http://selectism.com/columns/kiyababzani/

The Works Garage by Iron Heart

I'm in Tokyo for business and was invited out by the president of Iron Heart to take a tour of their newly opened shop. I think i was more excited to see the motorcycles than any other part of the store or jean repair facilities. The store is out in Hachioji City, but worth the trip.

We drank quite a few glass bottled Cokes, talked heavy denim, discussed further projects, picked up some finished pairs of sample jeans, and admired their collection of Iron Heart branded bikes.

It's interesting to see that in Japan this brand is purely for guys on motorcycles yet outside of Japan it appeals to a very wide range of customer and has no limitations based on whether or not you ride a bike. These guys live and breathe motorcycles and it's another interesting take on a classic American culture through the eyes of the Otaku Japanese.

On to the photos..

The Works Garage

IMG_2103.jpg

The Iron Heart Collection of Bikes, Some of which are just shop bikes and used to go on sales calls.

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2089.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

A $70,000 custom bike with sterling silver buttons and accents made for the Iron Heart president by Richard Stark (founder of Chrome Hearts)

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

Dressing Room and Stock

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

Custom IH Arcuate Seats and Tanks

IMG_2086.jpg

Pin-striped Buco Helmets

IMG_2085.jpg

Works Garage Staff Manager, Tom. This girl looks small and rides the largest fucking Harley Cross Bones you've ever seen, it's an amazing sight.

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

Hiro replacing some regular rivets with sterling silver ones.

IMG_2092.jpg

Just received 634SR and I’m literally scared lol. Scared to soak them and want to return/exchange for 634S which is supposed to be softer. Almost ripped my nail on thumb trying to button monsters. Will they be more friendly after the soaking or need like half a year to break in?

Just received 634SR and I’m literally scared lol. Scared to soak them and want to return/exchange for 634S which is supposed to be softer. Almost ripped my nail on thumb trying to button monsters. Will they be more friendly after the soaking or need like half a year to break in?

they will soften up in due time. just gotta keep wearing them.

they definitely will soften up, i remember almost hurting myself when i was trying to button them up as well. i don't wear mine enough to have them broken in completely but they are still wearable

any more info on the SEXIH07 kiya ?

on fit wise, anything close to the 301 ?

not really close to the 301s, it's straight with a taper

Fit pics please! I can't even find one other than PETER..

Triple Works no longer has anything to do with Iron Heart really.. Somebody should start a new thread about it.

I want in on that SEXIH07

We have your size at the store right now to try on, see you tomorrow for some brewski action.