Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

IH UK offers great customer service - Giles usually responds to emails at any time and ships pretty much straight away. What will you be buying?

i can only second that. ih uk ships via ups internationally, so shipping is very fast! giles is very friendly and helpful - i exchanged a few items for another size and once i even got my cash back.

i can only second that. ih uk ships via ups internationally, so shipping is very fast! giles is very friendly and helpful - i exchanged a few items for another size and once i even got my cash back.

seconded, no problems with refunds or size exchanges - or basically anything at all!

Can anyone comment on their experience with ordering from the IH UK site?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IH UK offers great customer service - Giles usually responds to emails at any time and ships pretty much straight away. What will you be buying?
...that's good to know...

was looking at the SE shirts that are sold out in the US...

seconded, no problems with refunds or size exchanges - or basically anything at all!

Biff, These guys are on point. Giles and Ironheart UK are nothing but a pleasure to deal with. Quick shipping, great size selection, and incredible customer service. I will say however, that Kiya is one of the most interesting and straight up knowledgeable people I know and Self Edge is my favorite store in San Francisco if not all of the US. I would highly recommend both as they have high quality items and an understanding of denim that is far and beyond most!

Pete hasnt bought the bracelet yet. I didnt think the economy was THAT bad...

i didn't really like it. i'm saving my money for the melton wool cpo shirt, khaki down vest, superblack denim vest, natural and khaki super heavy chambray shirts, blue quilted heavy chambray shirt, upcoming sexih indigo and overdyed jeans, and the SEXT11 jeans :)

Pete hasnt bought the bracelet yet. I didnt think the economy was THAT bad...
i didn't really like it. i'm saving my money for the melton wool cpo shirt, khaki down vest, superblack denim vest, natural and khaki super heavy chambray shirts, blue quilted heavy chambray shirt, and the SEXT11 jeans :)

I was thinking about you Pete when I saw that all 5 were sold out on SESF site. Gotta say I am glad you didn't grab that. Much better items to be had! Oh, and the economy is that bad! Just ask Pete how slow Sat was... Damn you Bay Bridge!!!

Biff, These guys are on point. Giles and Ironheart UK are nothing but a pleasure to deal with. Quick shipping, great size selection, and incredible customer service. I will say however, that Kiya is one of the most interesting and straight up knowledgeable people I know and Self Edge is my favorite store in San Francisco if not all of the US. I would highly recommend both as they have high quality items and an understanding of denim that is far and beyond most!

Thanks everyone for your insight...

Lando - I agree with you 10000% about Kiya and the folks at SE... Reason I'm shopping on the IH UK site for SE stuff is that I can't get it in the US.... I've ordered numerous times from SelfEdge and I can only say great things about their service, knowledge and the products they carry...

Oh, and the economy is that bad! Just ask Pete how slow Sat was... Damn you Bay Bridge!!!

Already know. Im a construction worker in chicago. Well atleast i was. I have just sat around the house the last 7 months...

The denim is a little different. The 634 is supposed to be smoother while the 634s is slubbier.

Edit: from ironheart.co.uk

Q How is your denim constructed?

A The warp (Indigo) thread is one size 4 thread. The weft (white) is made out of 2 threads of size 5.4 twisted together.

Q How is your selvedge denim constructed?

A In exactly the same way as our standard denim, but the weft (white) threads are much slubbier than in our standard denim. This gives a more uneven,"hand-made" look to the denim.

Q What looms do you use to make your denim?

A Our standard denim is made on a 57" "KAKUSHIN-SHOKKI" loom. Our selvedge denim is made on a 30inch Selvedge"RIKI-SHOKKI" loom.

I have heard they are awfully stiff also. They have been discontinued and a new model 9634z has been introduced. This denim is supposed to be softer than the old superblacks and more like the 634S denim, and they have a zipper rather than a button fly.

Love 'em Iron Hearts Fit Pix pt. 2 (5'7" 170lbs)

4083608057_6587abeb16.jpg

IHSH-12, Blue Ombre, Large

4084368306_0f16e3b6d9.jpg

IHSH-12, Brown Ombre, Large

4084368830_4d1109f244.jpg

IHSH-07, Hickory Stripe Shirt, Large

(washed it, threw in dryer... these babies don't shrink much)

4083609205_7aaa6d3384.jpg

IHJ-03, Navy Down Vest, Large

(Fit is snug, works best with light chambray underneath...my absolute favorite)

Stay tuned for "Love 'em Iron Hearts pt. 3... The Saga Continues..."