Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Sneakerhead I like the fit, and the 21 oz denim does have a good amount of give. It does seem like other disagree, but I at least like them on you, and they will look great when they stretch. Do what you like! If you like the fit, keep them, if not, get snother pair

Agree -- Beatle Buster is a great cut with its longer rise and room in the top block. I have the 18 oz. and love em. Best fitting pair of Iron Hearts for my body -- average waist but big legs, thighs, rear.

The beatle buster will actually end up being far tighter in the thighs than the 633s in the same size.

The beatle buster will actually end up being far tighter in the thighs than the 633s in the same size.

I agree and should have mentioned this above (e.g., I'm a 34 in the 634s but a 36 in the Beatle Buster).  What the BB does give you though is a higher rise, which can make a difference for some body types.  If an average rise works for you, then, yes, the 634s is the way to go.

the jeans do look a little slim but I think they'll be fine after they stretch a little if you're looking for a slim fit. If thigh room is the issue, the 634s in the same size will actually be a little slimmer in the top block and thighs. sneakerhead,  if you're looking for a slim fit in Iron Heart, IMO what you have is the right way to go. 

Edited by youngofthesoonest