Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

@Max - are you wearing that in the Tux Division? I'm wondering if that would qualify since it's duck, not denim. Just curious...

I was thinking about the same thing when I saw that jacket. IH Super Duper Triple Tux??? 

Yes, I'll be wearing it. I read somewhere that indigo duck does qualify.

Thanks all.

The Indigo duck is fading with intense speed. Only 4-5 days of gentle wear and I can see some lighter shades. What I like best - the inside has some awesome white neps, like snowfall. And there are plenty of nice details, that I just realized now like felled seems and lined pocketflaps.

kEaqsK9.jpg
6pji1xW.jpg
dx9yU0x.jpg
zN71Bw3.jpg
wz2T5qt.jpg
k0x0Zrr.jpg
izTvf7L.jpg
QAC3TtF.jpg
kxwU3rr.jpg

^^Awesome detail shots Flo maxpower

^Seul

Your jeans are wonderfully faded showing the power of natuural denim evolution at its best.

Do you mind for an additional back side update?? :D  :D  :D  :D

^Seul

Your jeans are wonderfully faded showing the power of natuural denim evolution at its best.

Do you mind for an additional back side update?? :D  :D  :D  :D

I'll try and take some pics later today, Rüdi. 

@seul

Thanks ahead!!!!!

👊ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

quick update on my 634s in no particular order....

16-17 months of actual everyday wear, lost count on washes, some soaks.

this time in a better setup and lighting!

fvv79kyl.jpg
av4a6xmj.jpg
ki9628i5.jpg
ksuy386n.jpg
b2vtsxev.jpg
8kfyqu4e.jpg
dyuy8xa6.jpg
ajmqs2zq.jpg
is7eij8z.jpg
5kdk9foe.jpg

i hope my jeans look this good someday

where is that bandnna from?

seul

Those jeans are looking superb and still plenty of life left in them.

Can't wait to see them at your legs after 600 wear days!!!

Along the lines of Megatron asking about the Samurai 25oz denim, what's IH's 25oz XHS like to live in for 2 years? 

I have a pair of 666-XHS size 33 that I've been hoarding for a while. I really like the denim, and love how dark it is. It's rather soft for being so heavy, and feels rather comfy to wear (sanforized, duh). 

I'm on the fence about the 666 cut. It looks really good, the waist is a good size, but the hips and upper thighs are really tight and restricting. Just lifting my leg to walk up stairs is a little difficult. Part of it I'm sure is the denim is new and needs breaking in. 

Does the denim give much after some wear? Does it breath well? 

I think I could live with this denim for 2 years, but not sure I could live with the cut. I think something between the 666 and Samurai S510 is what I'm looking for. I think the 634 is a little better suited to me. 

http://20150406_144408_zpseael0xvs.jpg

http://20150406_144439_zpszh3tsx58.jpg

I've been in the 25oz Beatle Busters for 2 yrs.  I think it breathes well and I've really like them.  They aren't tight though.  To be honest I don't think they will stretch much in the thighs.  I have the 666 in the 19oz and had to size up due to the thighs.

The denim is fantastic, it gives a little in the waist and is extremely breathable considering the weight and heft, but I have to agree with Mike that it won't give you much stretch in the thighs.

I'm selling the IH 666-XHS. The hips and thighs are too tight for me in this cut. 

See clicky in my signature. Cheers! mpp

I'm selling the IH 666-XHS. The hips and thighs are too tight for me in this cut. 

See clicky in my signature. Cheers! mpp

Probably the wise decision. I struggled with 25oz 666 for a year and a half before giving up, for the same reason. It was a pain to lift my leg up into my truck and I never got enough stretch in the top block that it improved.

Mpukas

I have the 25 oz IH MBB since 2 years with 710 wear days inn a row and for me they are just perfect, comfy and well breathink.

But because I never ever wash or soak, and to prevent early crotch blow outs I'm wearing them one size too big, so less sweat and more comfy ha ha