Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

^ do you still have that type III?

haha, who would've thought that when you bought those 07bks, you bought a time machine? Every time I gain 10-15 lbs, myself from 4 years ago is transported in time to remind me that I've gotta loose weight to fit into these suckers.

Edited by Al6ert

^ do you still have that type III?

haha, who would've thought that when you bought those 07bks, you bought a time machine? Every time I gain 10-15 lbs, myself from 4 years ago is transported in time to remind me that I've gotta loose weight to fit into these suckers.

seriously....passing 30 is no joke!  sold the type III years ago.  write it up on the 65 page list of stupid decisions i've made in life.  I'd love to see some evo on one, though.  

That's a tough question. I guess it depends on where. Yes in the waist with time. Probably not much stretch in the thigh. Each model is different. Which pair are you looking at?

I was looking into a pair of 301s.

I always thought I could be that dude that's got knees and flannel boxers semi exposed through ripped and fraying jeans, but this is ridiculous and impractical. I can't put my wallet away or even take these on/off without tearing 'em.

On Tuesday night the 14th of January around 3 to 5 AM, DC4 has been robbed. Most of the items in our store at the Torstrasse have been taken. The police are currently investigating the case.

Important: DC4 stamp 

All the jeans from our store have been stamped 'DC4 Berlin' on one of the inner pockets. If you come across a brand new pair of jeans with this stamp, get in contact with us as soon as possible! Please keep an eye out for any of the goods that might come from our store. Many brands are hardly available outside of Japan, like Toys McCoy and Samurai Jeans.

stamps-dc4-pockets.jpg

Help us find stolen items and get a reward!

Do you spot a stolen product on websites like eBay or on a forum? Send the link to contact[at]dc4.de and you'll receive a FREE pair of jeans, and a discount on your next 3 orders.

Don't place online orders until further notice

Naturally, this means that orders placed online cannot be processed right now, we hope for your understanding. The shop will be closed until further notice. We're shocked and outraged about the whole event and can't wait for the criminals to be put to justice.

Please share guys! You can address me with any info, also DC4 contact or direct with Daniel. Thanks!

DC4 team.

^ It's a pity that the 634 cut only came in the 18oz denim for the Vulcan jean. The features of that model can surely only have limited appeal and a regular 634 in that denim would have been excellent.

IHt5_zps793d126d.jpg

This is a colab-model from last year from Take 5 Hong Kong based on the 634 s.

IHT512

IH is doing a lot of black denim variants right now: Black on Black, Black on White, Grey on Black (Warp on Weft, respectively)...I think that its killed a lot of the momentum of the overdyed stuff.

If your in the market, there is still some available here: namely 634 and busters. SE just got a type III in stock recently.

I personally think it is easiest to wear the overdyed stuff on top. X-Post my od shirt/jacket from the grails thread:

ihd01od_1.jpg

ihd01od_2.jpg

DSCF3657.jpg

ihd01od_3.jpg

DSCF3840.jpg

DSCF3835.jpg

Edited by Al6ert