Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

not at all similar in my opinion. I guess the shape of your legs can make all the difference but for me, the 666s are "snug" whereas the 710s are "fitted". The 666s are low rise with the waist being a bit loose. I have to wear a belt to keep the waist from pulling down too much and showing my ass crack when I bend down. However, from the hips down, it clings to my legs, especially around the calves it even gets a bit tight. The 710s aren't really clinging to my legs but they are definitely very fitted and follow the contours of my legs from hip to ankle. Hope that helps somewhat.

not at all similar in my opinion. I guess the shape of your legs can make all the difference but for me, the 666s are "snug" whereas the 710s are "fitted". The 666s are low rise with the waist being a bit loose. I have to wear a belt to keep the waist from pulling down too much and showing my ass crack when I bend down. However, from the hips down, it clings to my legs, especially around the calves it even gets a bit tight. The 710s aren't really clinging to my legs but they are definitely very fitted and follow the contours of my legs from hip to ankle. Hope that helps somewhat.

It does, thats what I needed to know :)

Thanks

Recently bought my first pair of IH's after buying my dad a pair for Xmas last year.

Bought a pair of 301s in 33, should have bought 32s but I don't mind the fit difference. 32's and 33's in the knee, hem and thigh are minimal difference but should have trusted the IH team members on the stretching in the top block. I can see these being too loose in the top block if I loose any weight at all. The nice thing with the upsized purchase on my part is being able to wear them relaxed or hiked up.

Very comfortable though. These and my one year old 3sixteen+ bsp21 will be my main winter pants in the great white north.

Today, I took out my IHS 666-XHS out after tapering..

And I found it extremely difficult to button them because the button holes are so stiff.

Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.