IMG_9734.jpg

IMG_9740.jpg

IMG_9736.jpg

IMG_9735.jpg

IMG_9737.jpg

IMG_9739.jpg

and here is my fit pict (just added)

IMG_9744.jpg

pardon me with the bad lightning. thanks..

Edited by skuxy

i took my ih-301s to the local laundrette/dry cleaners for a very basic pocket-bag repair job, which i didn't have time to do myself, and they've subsequently 'lost them or given them to another customer.'

i'm dumbfounded by their ineptitude. i've had these for 2.5 years and are pretty much my benchmark as far as favourite cuts go.

i took my ih-301s to the local laundrette/dry cleaners for a very basic pocket-bag repair job, which i didn't have time to do myself, and they've subsequently 'lost them or given them to another customer.'

i'm dumbfounded by their ineptitude. i've had these for 2.5 years and are pretty much my benchmark as far as favourite cuts go.

my 301s have now been returned.

they gave them to the wrong customer, and spent 4-5 days calling everyone who'd collected clothing to see if they had a mystery pair of jeans.

crisis averted.

if they were selvedge, i'd be all over these (not because I think selvedge is superior quality or anything - I just feel like it's a cleaner look on my cuffs than the overlock stitching)

It is, although I like the red stitching... I normally never cuff non-selvedge pants either... These aren't hemmed yet, though... Hesitating between having them hemmed to the perfect length, or allow a bit of extra length for a thin double cuff... :mellow: