Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

^ Yeah impressing fast and great evo on them.

That's exactly what I was thinking and which explains the shiny color and start of strong character or patina.

Those bad boys are just on a great evo way

lax, those are friggin gorgeous but I can't believe they didn't turn more blue. Are you keeping the washing to a minimum?

Haha thank you, they haven't seen that much wear this summer, NYc has just been way too hot. I've only washed them twice so far, I wore them to a photo shoot in the city and they were drenched with swear after so I'm thinking they may need another wash soon.

How does the 634s, 634XHS, and 666XHS compare to each other? Also, what does XHS and S stand for?

I just got a pair of 666XHS as a gift and I was just wondering what the differences were.

xpost from ih forum:

another innovation from iron heart, denim that loses weight once soaked! haraki-san just doesnt know how to stop! :P

7885081184_7635fbc5ff_z.jpg

7885082232_90528377f8_z.jpg

this pair was found in a mall on the outskirts of jakarta, indonesia. sleuth work by a member of the indonesian denim forum darahkubiru, in this post: http://www.darahkubi...rt=6870#p689014