Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Cross post from the IH UK forum.

11avg55.jpg

Sorry, this is an iphone pic: flathead, IH-634S-GR, AldenxUnionMade.

I think these are my favorite IH jeans, and I own a lot of them. The color is awesome, and I love my first experience with the 634 cut. One note is that these are not soft like indigo dyed IH when they are brand new, but they are already softening up. Love'em. I highly recommend everyone get a pair if they have the means.

Should give the stats a well, I am 6'3", 200lbs and wearing a 33, which is my usual IH size. From Giles's measurements, it looks like these are a tad slimmer all the way around from the regular 634s.

Edited by stingray1381

ok, my first IH. and my first heavyweight jeans.

p1040183xa.jpg

very pleasure to have the first heavyweight jeans and it was IH. now in soaking procces. here the fitpic of 634s raw before soak..

p1040219l.jpg

true size 34, inseam 36. i think this jeans need to hem.

in fact when I bought, I'm in a size 33. I bought a size 34 because the remaining size 34 at thedenimvault store . but now my weight go up, causing my pants size 34. hhaa.I got trouble when enter the button. very difficult, which requires pliers. i think after soaking, i must use pliers again. ;D

Thinking about picking up an Iron Heart jean. I like a slim fit jean like my Momotaro 0701. What do people think of the 666 or the Beatle Buster? Measurements on the SelfEdge site make the 666 seem like they are not as slim, is that right?

These came in a few days ago, quick pre/post pics..

sexihxindo16

Size 31, TTS according to size chart, could of probably gotten a 30 but prefer a little more room in the thighs.

30min super hot soak

indo16fit.jpg

Pre→Post

Waist: 16.4"→ 15.8"

Rise: 10"→ 9.5"

Thigh: 12"→ 11.5"

Leg Opening: 8.1"→ 7.75"

Inseam: 35"→ 33"

Rüdi: your optimism and general positivity are infectious. I don't think anyone loves jeans like you do :)

Thanks Seul

It's been a while since I have been here the last time.

In fact I'm completely hooked about raw denim stuff since my childhood, when the first pair of jeans were hitting our little mountain village in the late sixties (2 pairs of Levis 501 and 505 from the 50'ies inside a cloth donation parcel).

And if it's about heavy fadings I'm just completely lost.

Almost my whole life is inside this strong fading thing (Beside high mountains, nature, running and of course friends and relatives)

Since my childhood I'm trying to convince all raw denim heads who have some Holy Grail status items at home, to never throw those beauties away. They shall just wear the hell out of them. They are made for that.

In my opinion those retired favorite raw denim rags have a right to survive for ever after a long and hard life in the real world not in the virtuel web only.

That's the main goal, what the Jeasnmuseum stands for.

Everybody who doesn't want to preserve his own collection for ever at home can share his stuff to the public in the Jeasnmuseum, a raw denim cemetery which will carefully preserve all items just in the way they are coming in

So raw denim rags are flowing through my body instead of blood and keeps me alive!!

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak