Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

IH 666's @ 4mos

I lost 20lbs recently, bought these a tts at the time, sz34. They've gotten a smidge big on me. Im very close to buying FH 310's soon. Not sure though. Absolutely love these things though.

DSCF6558.jpg?t=1338170536

DSCF6559.jpg?t=1338170610

DSCF6560.jpg?t=1338170655

DSCF6565.jpg?t=1338170768

DSCF6568.jpg?t=1338170812

1 Initial soak

1 hot soak

IH 666's @ 4mos

I lost 20lbs recently, bought these a tts at the time, sz34. They've gotten a smidge big on me. Im very close to buying FH 310's soon. Not sure though. Absolutely love these things though.

DSCF6558.jpg?t=1338170536

DSCF6559.jpg?t=1338170610

DSCF6560.jpg?t=1338170655

DSCF6565.jpg?t=1338170768

DSCF6568.jpg?t=1338170812

1 Initial soak

1 hot soak

if the pics are current, the fit is still dope! don't worry about them being a little bigger, they really look great.

if the pics are current, the fit is still dope! don't worry about them being a little bigger, they really look great.

Yeah took the pics today. Thanks brotha, I unrolled them more (after taking the pics) as Im becoming more comfortable with stacking them. Its actually making me enjoy them more too, odd but oh well.

Yeah took the pics today. Thanks brotha, I unrolled them more (after taking the pics) as Im becoming more comfortable with stacking them. Its actually making me enjoy them more too, odd but oh well.

awesome! my only thoughts on getting something new would be possibly a lighter pair for warmer weather since the summer is here where i live. i see a lot of other people in this thread doing the same, by putting their heavies on hiatus until things cool off again in the fall. but as long as you can still wear them, there is def no harm in doing so, haha! i'm a fan of stacking myself, but i think it all depends on what everyone likes the best, so it's good to see you finding a new love for them :P the 666 are really great.

Forecasted high of 19 today here in Toronto so I pulled my 666s out of the closet. Anyone else have a temperature high that makes them switch to something lighter or am I just being a wimp?

Alright. I'll suck it up and stop being such a little bitch. They're staying in rotation.

I do walk a lot (5km+ a day) and sweat like a pig in the summer. I guess that means better fades.

img4172xy.jpg

img4185v.jpg

img4191j.jpg

img4195u.jpg

Cargo pocket flap sewn at rear, so pocket contents will not fall out when riding or sitting down

img4206su.jpg

only the right backpocket has a button......the button is in front-perfect

img4210z.jpg

It makes a change from Denim....optical and feeling!

love the fabric and the cool sideleg-pockets for practical reasons...

perfect the reinforced spots for sideleg-pockets and the knee area!

Super Heavy Chino Pocket Lining...perfect

perfect for chillout and a hard reinstate......feel like the miltary time(BUNDESWEHR):-)

i think it works for a really hard military action.... embarrassed.gif

Model wears size 33 tongue.gif

thanks IRONHEART-really cool pants!

Edited by alexx1976