Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Agreed jeans to look dope.

Sorry if I offended you, it was just a suggestion because he said he doesn't know where else to put it...

I personally find it uncomfortable to have my phone in my front pocket (actually I find it uncomfortable to have anything in my front pocket) and tend to utilized the back left pocket. Thankfully I've yet to leave a phone anywhere..

so sitting on an iphone is a better idea than putting it in your front pocket? to be more general, a touch screen phone

wow those look great LAXLIFE!!
damn laxlife, those IH hurting my eyes, look at those combs, repped!

Thanks guys! Yeah, those are my favorite part of the jeans so far. But if anyone is debating on a pair of these I say to go and get them! The OD doesn't fade fast but it eventually breaks through and looks amazing with wear!

But these won't be getting much wear in the following months due to school :(

Thanks guys! Yeah, those are my favorite part of the jeans so far. But if anyone is debating on a pair of these I say to go and get them! The OD doesn't fade fast but it eventually breaks through and looks amazing with wear!

But these won't be getting much wear in the following months due to school :(

lax, did you color adjust those pics? How is it that there is already an overal blue tone to the entire pair? My ODs have some white fades creeping out but the rest of it is still jet black.

^^^^^^Wow Chen: Great work on your IH. I also like the cell phone fade witch depends on your lose or tight fitting style of your pants.

@ThinFinn: It was super great to have you there at the VMC party last night. In fact I have to tell you:

After this incredible 700 people party last night in Zuerich I just got my 25 oz VMC IH-634 W32/L 34 at the VMC Store this morning:

And I can tell you that after 38 years of collecting raw denim rags I have seen many, many jeans in my life.

But when I tried those 25 oz bastards on, there was like entering a new world!!!

As usual I'm always wearing my denim stuff a little bit too big.

And I have to shout it out loud:

They are unbelievable!!!

I really have to repeat this: Unbelievable!!!

Although heavy stuff, they're feeling quite comfortable at my body.

And I'm so honored, that I got my pair with a hand signature from the big master Haraki San

My raw denim heart is just rocking at the moment

I don't understand how people get phone fades. I've kept my phone in my front left pocket forever and I've never gotten an outline. It seems to me that you have to be actively trying to put your phone in the same exact position or something.

As Megatron mentioned, depends on how tight you wear 'em. But even with my looser fitting jeans, I find items wind up going to the same spot in my pockets. I put my Zippo in my right front pocket, and it always seem to find its comfortable spot in there. Fortunately, I don't wind up with the outline of a Zippo on my thigh.

I find the chest pocket of my LVC 506XX is the perfect place for storing my phone.

lax, did you color adjust those pics? How is it that there is already an overal blue tone to the entire pair? My ODs have some white fades creeping out but the rest of it is still jet black.

Other than adjusting the brightness, no. I think it could have been the setting my camera was on though since it makes pictures more colorful. But the 2nd picture has the truest color out of them and ironically that is the one I edited alot since it was pretty damn bland.

Fantastic pic Beatle!! Just at the entrance of a raw denim paradise

Got my first pair of IH OD Busters. I'm trying to figure out if I want to cuff or stack mine, when I stack it just seems to bunch up at the knee but thats probably cause they're so fresh and crispy. For some reason other peoples busters look narrower at the boot and mine are the slims.

One thing I was surprised to notice was how absolutely comfortable these are right away, the 21oz Samurai's I tried on in Osaka were stiff cardboard and hellish to wear off the bat, these arent. I love my Samurai Earth Elements but these definitively a different feel. I road into work on my motorcycle today and there was frost on my face shield but my legs were just faintly cold, the busters are already making a great impression.

Anyway heres some shots.

pre-soak

6145794948_d86feae565_z.jpg

6145794722_146f88543a_z.jpg

..........................................................................................................................................................................(^man I love beagles)

6145795296_9e13fcee30_z.jpg

6145245079_2d29342f76_z.jpg

Just got my IH 666ODs, the thighs are pretty tight, but the from the knee down it's a bit big. Would hot soaking the jeans from the knee down significantly shrink them? or at least shrink them a bit

The OD model won't shrink down any further. Sounds like you're looking for more of a 301 fit below the knee.