Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I was looking for a black pair that wont fade?? how about stretching? anyone know?? should I size down??

dont size down, this denim is pretty intense. i bought true to waist (sz31) adn ended up sending them back for sz 32 (actually 31.5 flat). you you have to be at a point where you didnt want to ever have children if you size down.....

hey would it be too much trouble to ask for fit pics API??

tell you the truth i've always meant to put up pics of my 634s and 9634, but for some reason no matter how much i stay inside the parameters for size and dimensions withpictures, sufu never lets me upload them i will try to get some up this week maybe i will get a photobucket or imagestation account and link them because they are just sitting on my computer right now. check back on tuesday

How heavy are the super heavyweight flannels turntabloid? They look great.

well - the XL weights exactly 750g (26.5oz?!).

between a light flannel shirt and a heavy flannel jacket, they are somewhere in the middle with a clear tendency to the shirt.

but, really ... my uncle was sporting exactly those with the same haptics and weight when i was a 10 yr. old kid (he was my superhero at that time) - THAT is how heavy they are!

Another fit pic of the heavy weight flannel. I'm 6'2" 175-180. This is a MEDIUM wish I went with a large, but they were sold out. Quality is great. Not as thick as I was expecting. A lot like a lined chamois shirt I got from llbean years ago. Just took this pic after wearing all day at work and it feels like the fabric does stretch but I doubt it will be much. Hopefully enough to compensate for the shrinking from washing.

ihflannel.jpg

Yea I saw that, but I really like doing business with Self-Edge and didn't think going with a medium was that big of a gamble. Maybe I'll a larger size from IH direct so I can use it as a outer layer next winter.:) That green does look nice. Thanks for the link and thanks for the compliment beatle!

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't think it was ever possible but I've developed a fingernail sized hole in my sexih01 these things are pretty much indestructible denim wise which leads me to believe I walk like an idiot to get that much friction on my stacks

DSC00417-1.jpg

Yeah ahah, i'm wondering if i walk like an idiot too... i'm experiencing the same thing with my SEXIH03... it's probably the only sign of wear. BTW, i'm 5 months into them and there's a slight deterioration near the stacks.

February or march. They'll offer them in the 22 ounce superblack denim as well.

maybe i should keep up in the IH thread also.. lol this is a familiar topic. :)

i thought it was 19oz triple works.

People seem to keep getting this confused. The video states that the tripleworks/selfedge collaboration is a 19oz straight cut and Type-3 with pockets. SE's first non-slim collaboration.

The new Ironheart is a skinny 21oz selvage and 22oz "superblack". IH's first non-collaboration slim-cut.

Savvy?

People seem to keep getting this confused. The video states that the tripleworks/selfedge collaboration is a 19oz straight cut and Type-3 with pockets. SE's first non-slim collaboration.

The new Ironheart is a skinny 21oz selvage and 22oz "superblack". IH's first non-collaboration slim-cut.

Savvy?

Thanks for clarifying