Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I haven't been on here in forever, and barely wear my 301s anymore so I am pretty out of the loop. Is there a new cut pretty similar to those but maybe not as slim around the knee? But just as tapered and as slim everywhere else, or semi close?

Stopped by Self Edge SF today and tried on a bunch of shit. The pair I liked the most was definitely the 634S... Call me crazy but the ONLY thing I did not care for was the incredibly soft feeling this denim is known for. Seeing as these are already sanforized, and the 634SR is not, how would the SR's texture compare to that of the regular S? I'm hoping the SR would provide me with the stiffer, crispier feel I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance

Anybody here who owns the 7301`s and/or do have some pics of a faded example?

really curious to see the evo on`em...

thanks in advance

I have a pair of these and have worn them off and on for 7 months. The jeans are great but I do not see them fading anytime soon. I think you need to have some consistent everyday use to get them to fade. I do not bike or walk extensively in my jeans so my wear is probably lighter than others on this site. I do notice that these jeans do not really bleed. So I tend to where these with my more delicate shoes.

I have a pair of these and have worn them off and on for 7 months. The jeans are great but I do not see them fading anytime soon. I think you need to have some consistent everyday use to get them to fade. I do not bike or walk extensively in my jeans so my wear is probably lighter than others on this site. I do notice that these jeans do not really bleed. So I tend to where these with my more delicate shoes.

got some pics for me/us?...

thanks in advance