Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Some 301s pre-wash shots at around 10mths. I'd be happy to not wash them as i love the way they've faded, but i figure i should before they get too soft on me and rip somewhere. Colour is pretty spot on in the shots too..

Post wash will follow later.

5798407816_4369510dff.jpg

Some 301s pre-wash shots at around 10mths. I'd be happy to not wash them as i love the way they've faded, but i figure i should before they get too soft on me and rip somewhere. Colour is pretty spot on in the shots too..

Post wash will follow later.

5798407816_4369510dff.jpg

Post wash there's not much difference. I think only the slightest bit of indigo came out - fine by me.

@jasutek: those are outstanding...love that they still relatively dark compared to the worn areas..

i just put on my BB raw 18oz after they dried...size 29 post soak, the denim hasnt settled down quite well yet..still stiff

bbraw_1.jpg

^^^

Nice fading updates okisan and jasutek!!!!!

there will be a very limited run of 634s in the anni denim coming out later this year..

Damn I'm so keen for these. I also hear that VMC are having some 25th anniversary jeans made by IH out of some crazy 25/23 oz raw/wash denim?