Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

If I remember correctly, the 301s are a Self Edge exclusive, which is why you can't find them through any other sellers. Just relax, they'll be back in stock again. You could ask about them over on the SE thread, too. Kiya or one of the others will be happy to let you know what's going on.

no. anyone with a question like this go to the Iron Heart web site and look at the page of your questioned item and look in the bottom left hand corner in the detail section. you'll either see one of the following.. EXTANT, ENDANGERED, or EXTINCT. Extant means that item will be continuously made and restocked. Endangered means close to being out of stock and may not be remade or restocked. Extinct means product is out of stock and no longer available for purchase.

hope that answered your question : )

edit: the answer is also in their FAQs

Quoted: "Shopping | What does “Extant”, “Endangered” and “Extinct” mean on the product pages?

Extant – A regular production item. If we are not showing your size, drop us an email, it should only be a short while until restock.

Endangered – A one-off production run that is severely limited.

Extinct – sold out and no more will be made."

Just wondering (and sorry if it has been asked before), but is the 666OD a limited run?

YES! then i can wear my IHxB01 & the IHXB01XRAW at the same time.

make sense in theory, i think.. haha

oh, and the 666s use the signature IH 18oz raw denim.

it would only make sense when turning the BB raw to use that denim too.

The 666s were just the first IH cut to use this new denim.

You wish to be like this? :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk9qm-rDtcT-Xugkw-9Dg-M21smNo52uFbqsxeXtED-w-DGSFk&t=1

Btw, I thought 18 oz denim was developed specially only for 666s cut.

no. anyone with a question like this go to ironheart.co.uk and look at the page of your questioned item and look in the bottom left hand corner in the detail section. you'll either see one of the following.. EXTANT, ENDANGERED, or EXTINCT. Extant means that item will be continuously made and restocked. Endangered means close to being out of stock and may not be remade or restocked. Extinct means product is out of stock and no longer available for purchase.

hope that answered your question : )

edit: the answer is also in their FAQs

Quoted: "Shopping | What does “Extantâ€, “Endangered†and “Extinct†mean on the product pages?

Extant – A regular production item. If we are not showing your size, drop us an email, it should only be a short while until restock.

Endangered – A one-off production run that is severely limited.

Extinct – sold out and no more will be made."

Ah, thanks man. Yes you have! Luckily it is extant. Again, thanks.