Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Thanks for all the really nice comments & reps! You guys are great! :)

Fit looking good sweapea...i'd hem them a little if i were you :)

I definitely need to hem, though knowing myself :rolleyes: I'll be saying the same thing a few years down the road!

GREAT FIT,GREAT ASS

:D Right back at you! ;)

<a  href=http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9075/img0639w.jpg' alt='img0639w.jpg'>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

thank ya. looking at measurements these look like they will fit me the best, since i have skinny ass thighs, looking for a pair with a similar cut to the grim tims but with tighter thighs.

You should be good with the 666od then. I have a pair and they are tight in the thighs, and I'm small in the legs.

You can't go wrong with IH, I basically just rotate my 666ods and busters. Truth be told, I wear the busters the most, such an awesome fit and soooo comfy.

I really envy anyone who has the ihsh 10..

Me too!!

Say hello to your brother , Chicarito , for me.

Alas no - I'm of swedish stock going way back :D. But he is fun to watch no? :)

Thanks again guys! I can't wear jeans everyday so these have only had a few days wear - lots of settling to come I expect!

This is what we call a real company dinner.

I made an "American sized" cocktail by emptying a bottle of shochu into the ice bucket and it was passed around.

Tom, IH Japan's newest employee, finished it and it wasn't a pretty scene half an hour later.

1c92b366.jpg

247eb36d.jpg

871beed4.jpg

c0788f89.jpg

cf05deba.jpg

d04eabd5.jpg

f3f24a77.jpg

a906a5a7.jpg

ae4c604f.jpg

df32bb5d.jpg

Just got my 666od's through. Cold and wet, who cares I got some Iron heart. Love 'em. Thanks a lot to beatle for the sizing advice and Giles for the speedy delivery and stickers. I appreciate it.

dscf0160m.jpg

dscf0164j.jpg

dscf0165q.jpg

What do you guys think of the fit?

Just got my 666od's through. Cold and wet, who cares I got some Iron heart. Love 'em. Thanks a lot to beatle for the sizing advice and Giles for the speedy delivery and stickers. I appreciate it.

dscf0160m.jpg

dscf0164j.jpg

dscf0165q.jpg

What do you guys think of the fit?

damn great fit. think those are gonna be my next pair. how did you size on these? true waist?

i was considering either my true waist or sizing one down... i think my skinny thighs could handle it.