Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Huh? No problem with the 07BK denim in heat here...

I haven't worn them on hot days but I've worn them on some pretty cold days and I always get slightly humid if you know what I mean...

Love them obviously but I'll give them some wear in the summer to see what's up...

LC_Miey. I saw in the IH forum the Buster picture with the BMXer, that you riding? I used to ride with Corey Bohan, Guettler, Colin MacKay and the rest of the Beenleigh boys back in the day...

LC_Miey. I saw in the IH forum the Buster picture with the BMXer, that you riding? I used to ride with Corey Bohan, Guettler, Colin MacKay and the rest of the Beenleigh boys back in the day...

True? them are the og bunch from way back... you still ride?

I still do once in awhile...been slowing things down bit due to other commitments but Im planning to start riding again this fall. mostly flatland though.. you do street I presume?

True? them are the og bunch from way back... you still ride?

I still do once in awhile...been slowing things down bit due to other commitments but Im planning to start riding again this fall. mostly flatland though.. you do street I presume?

Yeah man, Dilleward and Richardson too.

I still ride in Whistler in the summer time, but mostly trails and the odd time skatepark and street. Back in the day I rode all of it bar flatland (didn't have the patience for it but have come to the realization that flatlanders have the most skills). Actually I was in California for the last 2 months and the 2 girls I was living with work as event coordinators for Red Bull so all the athletes were coming over regularly for BBQ and the like, pretty epic talking to guys like Austin Coleman for example about their travels and stuff. Super chilled guy too...

301s were due to be back in stock about a month ago. Nothing happened so far. Kiya, if you read this please update.

Looking for a pair in size 29, used will do, too

Sure you would be better off mentioning this in his (Self Edge) thread. He is in Japan ATM and am sure he is not checking every thread. Sure one of the SE guys will respond in that thread...

with the 666od it says there is NO shrinkage due to the overdying. is it really NONE or is it just really minimal? like .2 inches in places... also if it doesnt shrink at all could you bypass the initial soak and just wear them?

am i making sense? lol

They will not shrink AT ALL. They will stretch a inch or so. Yes, you can skip the initial soak and just wear them! I have had the SExIH07BK since the day they came out, and they have NEVER touched water...

the overdye process shrinks the denim completely. you can basically just wear them as soon as you get them, treat them as if they were a sanforized pair and already completely shrunk.