Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Thanks. As for the regular 634S, is this denim able to stretch a little bit more in the waist than the SR?

the regular 634s uses Iron Hearts flagship 21 oz denim, and that denim tends to have a healthy amount of stretch in it... much more so than the SR denim.

Guest nooblet333
could someone help me with the sizing of the ironheart forum tee , im a medium in samurai tee's that measure 38 inches and im not too sure if the brands are sized similar , thanks for any help

edit sorry just found the size chart

Well do you like your shirts slim or loose?

The 634SR denim barely stretches. I used to think I was a TTS 32 but my measured 30 SRs fit pretty much fine :D

Thanks. As for the regular 634S, is this denim able to stretch a little bit more in the waist than the SR?

5682834672_edd9a9b334_z.jpg

5682831864_0af1ba8ca3_z.jpg

First IH product...666s. holy shit these are burly.

Well, finally pulled the trigger and couldn't be happier! Not sure how they will fit when they settle, the waist is still a bit big even after a 45min soak / partial machine dry, but I sized up so that's to be expected. The thighs are as perfect as I could want, there's room without being baggy.

i'm 6'5" and 225 lbs.

These are a size 38 I almost got the 36, but the guy at SENY and I thought these worked better for how i was going to wear them...My PBJ 007, Skull 5010, and Eternal 811 Contest jeans are all size 34. Those are all a tight fit, I wanted a slouchy fit, and these fit the bill. the waist measures 37 after shrinkage, and the thighs are around 12.7 in. I don't think these will stretch much since they aren't very tight to begin with, we'll see, I may have to do another hot soak / dry down the road to take the waist down...it is pretty big...

Hay thanks! I only moved to the city a week ago...so only the newest posts are from NYC. And yea, never hemmed a pair in my life!

They look great Z. I tried on a bunch of sizes and ended up as 33 for 666s when I fit 31 in the 634SB. Took them in yesterday to get hemmed and super excited to get them back. I am thinking that these might be my new main pair as my Eternals are falling apart again :(.

And your new photos are amazing. People in NYC are your new abandon warehouses, you make em look breath taking.

I felt those SGs at SENY and I was disappointed. Definitely does not have the same character as the IH denim. I don't know how they'll fade but based on touch alone I'd go with IH.

You were disappointed? To me, the feel of denim is like choosing a supercar (think Porsche GT3 RS4, Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari 599 GTO), there's no better one, just personal preference to which one you like best. Like lando said, this should probably go in the SE thread.

And since you were asking the question in the IH thread, it seems you are leaning to IH anyway?

As I said before, plenty of time to buy the Beatle approved 666, the SG may not be around for ever...