Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Thanks for the advice guys. I ended up trying on the 28s and they fit me a lot better. Would have got them but then, in a moment born either of insanity or brillance, I tried on the 666s in OD and that was it. Wearing them now and LOVING them.

Just had an encounter with a nasty bad pear juice on my knee and I spot wetted it with a paper towel and then dried it by pressing with a dry paper towel. Is it a bad idea to wet just a part, should I just wash them completely? I don't want to end up with a weird difference in the wear or fading of the jeans due to this. Thanks

If a small bit of juice scares you, you might be in the wrong place. Just wear them man, juice won't kill them.

Awhile back I saw somebody with an Iron Heart hooded sweatshirt. I believe it was either evilcrayon or lando...does anybody know where I can get one of those? It looks dope.

they both have one. lol.

Deserves to be quoted....these pics single-handedly cost me $360. My 634s-b just arrived today. I was worried about sizing and still kinda worried about whether I'd like black jeans, but they're here and it's all good.

My 634 S-B at, I think, 12-14 weeks:

sany2404.jpg

sany2406.jpg

sany2409.jpg

sany2411.jpg

Got around to finally taking some fit pics with my SExIH03's (size 34) that I picked up off the supermarket a couple weeks back.

After wearing my FH1001's for the past couple months these IH's felt so baggy...lol. Its a nice change to have a very roomy thigh section and the nice taper at the hem.

However, not sure if this is how they were meant to fit but I am pretty happy with them. That being said I probably should have got a size 33 but at this point I didn't have much of a choice as these have been sold out for ages. I guess I could have opted to not purchase them but had to when I saw them in almost brand new condition. Man these def do not feel like 21oz denim. So soft and breathable! =)

DSC_8501.jpg

DSC_8503.jpg

congrats to the previous posts fpr starting on their way down the 21oz highway. I thought I was going to be heading that way too but I liked the 666 cut way better than the others and had to settle for its 18oz. I thought I had my mind set on the 301s but when i tried them on, the cut was just too slim for my legs. Le sigh...

Doesn't the denim for the 666 end up at 19.8oz after shrinking?

Hey Beatle,

How do you rotate your IH and still get wear? :) I figured you were only wearing your busters but now I see 666od as well !

How long does it take for the front pockets on the 666od to loosen up? Having a heck of time getting coins and car key in my pockets ! It's like Kevlar. Loving the fit and quality though.