Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I just wanted to give any of you guys with really big thighs for your waist size a heads up about the IH666.

I have a ~32" waist and ordered two sizes up to a 34 because I have very big thighs.. after a couple weeks of wear, they're still pretty much skin-tight in the thighs.

so a warning, even sized up 2, the IH666's may not be right for you.

I usually ignore the suggestions to go TTS, size up, or size down.

Choosing denim based on a waist measurement doesn't do you much good.

Everyone's body is different...just because you have the same waist as someone else doesn't guarantee your the same fit in the thighs and from the knee down.

If you can't try on the jeans in person, the best thing to do is to look at the size charts and check all the measurements.

I usually ignore the suggestions to go TTS, size up, or size down.

Choosing denim based on a waist measurement doesn't do you much good.

Everyone's body is different...just because you have the same waist as someone else doesn't guarantee your the same fit in the thighs and from the knee down.

If you can't try on the jeans in person, the best thing to do is to look at the size charts and check all the measurements.

agreed. my ih666s are a bit loose in the waist but i like how they fit in the thigh area, so i had to size up.