Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

comparing the measurements it sounds like the bb is the same in the thighs and topblock (assuming you size up one in bb in order to have the comparable actual-waist size) as the 301 and has a bit more room from the knee down. it also has a slightly higher front rise than the 301 and much higher back rise than the 634?

i do think it makes a great cut for women though - straight-ish cuts on women are sexy.

Hey everyone.

I picked up a pair of 301s-OD from Iron Heart forum. Easily some of the best denim I've ever handled, but due to me not doing enough research I am unsure of the fit. Sized up one to 31 because I was looking for a fit that would let me have some breathing room in the waist while still looking slim from the thigh down.

Unfortunately I didn't pay enough attention to the info on the 301s top block (the warning about the overdye shrinking the denim like mad tricked me into it). So I'm left with more space in the top block than I was looking for, which really sucks since this denim is absolutely ridiculous.

Some idea of fit/diaper ass...

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't pay enough attention to the info on the 301s top block (the warning about the overdye shrinking the denim like mad tricked me into it). So I'm left with more space in the top block than I was looking for, which really sucks since this denim is absolutely ridiculous.

IMG_3273.jpg

fit looks good to me...i dont see any said diaper ass.. sizing down one would result in skin tight thigh which is not good looking imo..

Hey everyone.

I picked up a pair of 301s-OD from Iron Heart forum. Easily some of the best denim I've ever handled, but due to me not doing enough research I am unsure of the fit. Sized up one to 31 because I was looking for a fit that would let me have some breathing room in the waist while still looking slim from the thigh down.

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

so when you're walking around the city do ppl stop and stare, or even care about "diaper ass"

sounds perfect to me, thanks Beatle. In the case of their 21oz denim, would you say that, even with normal activity and the way you walk, etc, that getting the jeans slightly looser than "tight" in the thighs would also result in stretched out thighs on the jeans? I'm hoping my sizing decision was right

yo yo yo ask and you shall receive!

07.jpg

BONUS!

whatchu know about engineer pants with double knees so indestructible that they are illegal to own in 18 countries?

118-1_20110118165547.jpg