Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Is the IHxB01 so bad at the waist? I wear a tag35 for s0500xx and a w36 in 634SB. IHxB01 in W36 should be ok for me right?

so what is your "real waist size" and what sizes did your worn in denim stretched to?...

i'm a tagged 34 in the s0500xx and went for a tagged 34 in the IHxB01...they don't fit they way they should so i def. say that the bigger guys should size up one...

The Beatle Buster just showed up at all Self Edge stores, the jean looks great and the fit is top notch.

Please - when sizing - make sure to measure the actual waist on ur current jeans..chances are that they are way bigger than tagged and what you think, plus - if u have been wearing a pair for a long time it´s most likely it "grew" with you. For instance - thin Finn - can you post current measurement of your size 34 Samurais ?

That will help..

The Beatle Buster just showed up at all Self Edge stores, the jean looks great and the fit is top notch.

hey Kiya I heard from u that selfege was getting these in on feb 1st along with the 666s, does this mean the 666s came in as well? Also will they be for sale in store later today? *crosses fringers*

hey Kiya I heard from u that selfege was getting these in on feb 1st along with the 666s, does this mean the 666s came in as well? Also will they be for sale in store later today? *crosses fringers*

Only the BB came into all three stores, 666 is coming February.

holy moly. i believe the german to english translation of beatle buster is ballz buster. the waist ain't no joke. thank god for the higher rise.

anyhoo, here's my "TTS" 32, as in everything i get is size 32 and i went with the same in these.

the scoop: as reported, these bastards are hard to button. the higher waist definitely helps and i finally got it done. waist measures 15.5 and i need it to get to 16.5/17. it doesn't help that i'm carrying around holiday lbs, either, so i'm a little poofier than normal right now.

but, i got them on (finally) and i'm pretty happy with it. however, i'm not sure if i should keep them or size up to a 33. i guess it's a matter of perseverance and waiting for stretch or going with a slightly bigger size and less stretch/wait time. at least the GF is out of town for 4 days so i can mess around in them if i do stay with this size.

all input/opinion is welcome

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

\IMG_2232.jpg

those look very uncomfortable, tts normally means your actual measured waist size

if you were able to button up the top buttons, these should stretch out in inch to an inch and a half pretty easily with time and wear. the thighs will probably stay pretty tight.

yeah my SEXIH07 went from 16 to 17 pretty quickly and 16.5 is really best when i'm at fighting weight. the thighs aren't really even all that tight...i got chicken legs. they're also hiked up pretty high to get the buttons done so they'll sit lower when they stretch out. i changed the rear shot to what they look like pushed down some vs. the one i originally posted when they were jacked up.

I dont like it when the bottom half looks wider than the top half. Maybe because the denim hasnt settled and stretched out. I say rockem for two weeks and then take pictures again. The jeans will look different. Also, dont get discouraged by comments and sell your jeans prematurely. If the thighs it the way you like (snug right now imo) then keep'em. Seems like if you sized up the thigh would get bigger as well..

If you have the spare cash, id say pick up a pair of 666od. They seem like theyd be the best jean for you judging by how your busters fit..

^so how many buttons are closed in your fitpics?

I've got the BB in size 34 (fucked up on sizing somehow!) and now i think i will exchange to a 36 if there are any flying around!...I'd say stick to them cuz I've been told that this 21oz denim will stretch a good amount!

they're all closed. the front and side shots are from 30 seconds after i finally got them buttoned and the rear shot was from a couple of minutes later.

i'm chillin in the SEXIH07BKs right now (which I love the fit of, and would get the indigos if they weren't sold out) while I contemplate what to do. i'm thinking that a taper may not be best for me and now I'm eyeing the DC4001.

here's the SEXIH07 for comparison. it seems straight may be a better cut for me, the more i think about it.

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg