Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

301s are pretty slim, compared to my slim jims theyre much more tapered from the knee down but the fit is great. i cant compare to new cures bc i never owned a pair.

how slim are 301s? compared to apc new cure or nudies slim jims

i dont have the new cures, but i do have the petite silms and the 301, so i can only comment on the quality of denim really and i swear on the being apc being more abrasive on the inside then the 301s. unlike the apc which were horrible to my thighs the first weeks i had them the 301s were lovely, tight yet soft. the zimbabwe cotton really does have a feel about it you cant replicate. rough on the outside and soft on the inside. and as for the fades, the iron hearts are so suborn that they hardly fade when compared to the apcs. in my opinion get the 7301 in black, you will not regret it.

sam please post your inseam after soak? would help a lot with my hemming decision. i'm only 5"7

Sure. I warm soaked. My hem now is just under 36.5" so with a warm soak for an hour I lost around 1 ". A hot soak would reduce further.

I think these jeans are meant for stacking!

Yep - and had issues buttoning them up... Not just standard issues, but some sérious struggling... They now fit like a glove...

so how many buttons were you able to close when tried on for the 1st time? :)

my busters were a bit of a struggle as well..

I sent my 36 back for a 38.. and I still struggled but as said no pain no gain, they are perfect now...

so you went tts at first and then sized up one size,right?

you got any fitpics for me mate (maybe of 36&38?) ?

@ szszcool^

ironheart_slim_indigo_01_03.jpg

apc's got a fair bit of starch in them. as for nudies, it all depends what cut/denim you are trying to compare them to. The 301's have a deep indigo, as do all of the classic 21 selvedge jeans from IH. IF you were looking to throw some sheen on them, starch them up (though i know most of my IH Cult brethren would consider it sacrilege) but if not, you will not be disappointed with the denim whatsoever! is you have any doubts, look at any of the faded pairs of either the 301s or the 634s'. they use the same denim. best of luck with your decision