Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

i am really digging the black IH-01 melton wool overshirt but can not bring myself to pay full retail. does anyone know a good place to cop this on the cheaps?

Rightfully so! And it is more than worth the cash!!! Best IH piece EVER!!! Said it before and I'll say it again...

Rightfully so! And it is more than worth the cash!!! Best IH piece EVER!!! Said it before and I'll say it again...

fuck, i know you're right. just can't pull the trigger, yet. it's calling me tho, sooner or later i'll break. i just want to make sure i check out all my options first.

you just missed the 10% disscount on the ironheart forum

this is the story of my life. :(

you guys mentioned the devils fit OD, so i checked it out.. why do they seem almost slimmer than the 301s....

Slimmer up top but slightly wider at the leg opening. The Devils fit have the visible selvedge down the outer seam which the 301's do not. I have the 301's, 9301's and the 7301's and feel the cut is a little too roomy in the hips. The Devils fit looks like its addressed this. Either way you can't go wrong with Iron Heart Denim.

Since farmer asked for fit pics and sizing:

fdbzol.jpg

90viao.jpg

I am a true waist 33.5 and generally wear size 33 in most jeans... shoot for thigh measurements between 12.25 and 12.5

Sized up to 36 on these and they fit perfect. The sizing doesn't take into account the flannel lining, so 13" thighs on a 36 are probably closer to 12.5. 34s would probably have been too tight, especially for boarding.

new addition to my collection.

collection-1.jpg

IH666s, SExIH07bk, IH634SR, IH634s, IH Road Beast Windbreaker

need to soak these 666s and maybe get them shortened to a 33. i want stacks but not too much (only 5'6")..also need to get the holes in the knees on my 634s repaired so i can wear them around.