Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

It is slimmer up top/ overall. I have compared 301s and 666 in 31, and the 301s gives me a lot more room around the hips / ass than the 666

That sounds good because I feel the 301's are a little too roomy in the hip area. I noticed the leg opening on the 666 is larger than the 301's. I understand the 666 is made out of the new 18oz unsanforised denim but in a size 36 the difference is 1 inch (8.0 on the 301 versus 9.0 on the 666). Either way these new Devil's fit look really nice. These might be the 5th edition to my Iron Heart denim collection. Thanks for the info.

They will stretch....

But yea, like beatle says it depends on your thighs. If they don't really fit to begin with, don't get'em. The jeans won't stretch thaaat much in the thigh area and your bawlz are going to suffer. My thigh's got a little bigger and now my size 29 301S aren't the most comfortable pair of jeans. My size 32 are pretty bomb though hahaha. I'd say get your true size and let your buddies breathe. They're all pretty damn slim no matter what. Size down only if you want some extreme tightness.

I will provide pics if you do know know what i mean.

^ why'd you always post your IH WAYWT fit here? i think it's kinda redundant.

I post different version of some of my WAYWT's when they include IH items I think deserve to be posted in here. I definitely don't post in here every time I wear my IH-634S, but I do appreciate the visual reference/ stimulation when it does appear here. I mean shit, at least it isn;t another dick tight IH-301 fit!!!

Nice! I'll get the od's when i wear these out... which may be a while.

How did you size?