Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

How often does Selfedge restock on the 301's? I've been wanting some size 30's, but missed out on the restock a few weeks back.

We get restocks every week or two but they sell out pretty quickly, next restock is coming wednesday.

Riff - gotta spread, but looking good. Now you just need some busters yo go along with it!:)

Thanks man - and....Yes!

first sample pair of Busters in sbg..gonna try those babies on on Friday

Hmmmm. Maybe I should try these instead of the OD's... :)

these are so fuckin off the chain i cant get over it. i dont look at sufu much but these are the dopest jeans ever. makes me wanna go tobogganing ery'day in my sr's and just shit kick them. fuck, i havent been this amped about jeans in years. it'll be my sr's b-day in a couple weeks and now i realize i should probably keep them goin (i've never worn jeans for more than a year. i always buy myself a pair for christmas).

If you guys remembered my buddy's SR's @ 2 months here they are now. That was back in June, so I guess that would make the 9 months old.

DSC_2678-1.jpg

DSC_2677.jpg

DSC_2681.jpg

i thought the indigo version was the normal denim used on the 634?? if thats correct then loads of detail pic's in this thread

I see, thanks for the heads up :)

Sorry, I'm very clueless when it comes to IH products - will educate myself in this thread now/.

that is normaly the case yes check dior thread for more proff lol

Haha, much love to people who can rock the skinny look properly, its just a shame its overdone (especially in the uk.) I do love rocking some slim/skinny Edwins with a too long inseam every once in a while.

But back to Iron Heart. What does the W pattern on the back pocket mean? Edit: Is it Iron Heart Works?