Guest Guy H

Iron Heart Jeans

Yes, BB has been labeled and packed - will hit the UK end of next week.!

Indigo's are getting to Giles tomorrow. that's fucking exciting!

Hell, it feels like early XMAS...damn, I can´t wait to see the Busters on different legs !

Does anyone in LA/OC wanna buy 9301's size 31 for $220.00? Worn twice...local meet-ups only. Basically brand new.

Waist: 15.5

Thigh: 11.5

Inseam: 36

Leg Opening: 7.25

Front Rise: 9.5

Back Rise: 13.25

Please pm if interested...can e-mail pics upon request. Thanks.

nice fit too. your build is proper for skinny jeans. just good :)

ha. thanks!

Yah Chambo, these are the overdyed 301s's

I've been trying to get away from the skinny cut, but I just haven't found anything that works well with me...

this might have already been posted here or on the ih forum, but since i can't find it - is there a release date for the beatle busters set yet?

this might have already been posted here or on the ih forum, but since i can't find it - is there a release date for the beatle busters set yet?

indigo's will be up sometime this week if all goes according to plan...

overdyes and sbftg will be later

sweet

and self edge is carrying them at some point as well right? (you were talking about ih.co.uk i think?)

it looks like the beatle busters turned up at wakefield hotel before anywhere else i went to see my friend hemi yesterday and walked out with these.

i got my true size 30 in these after sizing down two to 28 for the 9301. after some time in the flathead 3001 tour jeans a few months back i liked the idea of bigger jeans. besides i don't know if it all the home cooking or that i am getting older but i couldn't bring myself to suffer the mashed nuts and bruises of sizing down.

ironheartbbfront.jpg

ironheartbbrear.jpg

ironheartbbside.jpg

Self Edge will have both the BB and 666 at the end of December.

DC4001 jeans are coming next week along with the flannel lined 634s.

Hap....those look GOOD. now I'm even more pumped to order my pair.

hows the waist on those for you? really snug or just perfect?

Hap....those look GOOD. now I'm even more pumped to order my pair.

hows the waist on those for you? really snug or just perfect?

cheers.

the waist is slightly snug it was a short wear [like 5 minutes] until i could do the top button super comfortable after half a day of wear.

the ironheart indigo is so much softer than the super black of the 9301.

cool, thanks for the information. this will be first pair of ih's for me..I think I'm in for a treat!

Killing it with those Hap, i really like how the indigo is in vibrant contrast to your black boots. hope they are N.Z. weather appropriate.

The first batch of Indigo Busters is scheduled to hit the Castle today.

So I felt like putting them on...

5240131653_6784fb88b1_z.jpg

5240728014_bb8623e884_z.jpg

5240131555_4e0838b2c7_z.jpg

Bonus fit pic

5240131337_29a110fa0a_z.jpg

Looking good beats. I think I will go for the OBADAI version!!! that's all I need, an Iron Heart addiction. Lord help me!!!

OBADAI - excellent choice, Farhad..now that you snatched a Troy u will be set for life

^ are Iron Hearts considered "warm" jeans? I ask based on beatle's picture in the snow. Been real interested in a pair, but I live in Los Angeles so I wouldn't want anything overkill, but would love to have something a little tougher than my current Samurai 0500's

(was looking at getting the Beatle Busters or DC4001 )

i consider them slightly warmer than my 14oz stuff, but nothing out of the ordinary

ps nice fit beatle! anyone else noticing a trend towards somewhat looser fitting jeans btw?

i own sams710 and the IH301. the IH breath much more than the sams. trust me. i think it has to do with the fibers. Beatle or Kiya can explain much better than me, i think;)

well, i feel like they're super warm. they hold chilling wind out quite well, but then, my 15,7 oz Momotraos, which are stiffer (tighter woven?) are pretty warm also.

The thing with the 21oz IH denim is that it is a very breathable denim, super long fibers, so no problem wearing them in the summer

4975355070_9b62499b41_z.jpg

but the denim will also keep you warm on a winter day

5233252475_bb125fc0f5_z.jpg

I have no experience with IH in summer yet, but it's great to hear, that it's doable. I suppose the black colour will be the bigger problem than the denim weight. And, it's difficult to describe how they feel, as they're so soft yet thick. Completely different to other models I own.

It's very doable. I start wearing my IH in Indonesia's uber-hot-sans-humid tropical climate, in fact it's really comfy in -10 or 34 degrees celcius :).

beatle, so your saying that you had nothing more than that 21oz denim in that picture of you in the snow? It was really that warm?