Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

So after a month of wear (yea it took this long) I have decided that my SR's are just too baggy. Got to send them to denim therapy to get tapered from the knee down...

You feel they are too baggy? All over or just from the knee down? Have they stretched? I've never worn a pair but man i could never ever taper a pair of IH.. yikes!

You feel they are too baggy? All over or just from the knee down? Have they stretched? I've never worn a pair but man i could never ever taper a pair of IH.. yikes!

Nope, just from the knee down. I want to be able to stack them. This is how I gauge it. If they hit the ground in the back while stacking when your wearing a fat pair of nike SB's, there too baggy. I'm not looking to bring them in too much. Laid flat right now the opening is 10'', I'm looking for something in the 8.75 area...

if you've already worn them for a couple months wear them for a couple more, 634 is such a great cut it took a little bit to grow on me too

i think the SR is baggier than the 634S though isn't it? and i agree that a slimmer/tapered jean in the SR material would be awesome. maybe some IH-BBSR haha

if i remember correctly..Giles said he was gonna do another cut in the SR material..but I may be thinking of something else so don't quote me.
quoting you! There was enough SR denim to make 400 pairs.. its gone now and no more will be made.

I think Giles was referring to the new slubby 18 oz. unsanforized denim in terms of doing another cut. Pretty sure that thewickett is correct in saying that the 634SR denim is all gone.

Nope, just from the knee down. I want to be able to stack them. This is how I gauge it. If they hit the ground in the back while stacking when your wearing a fat pair of nike SB's, there too baggy. I'm not looking to bring them in too much. Laid flat right now the opening is 10'', I'm looking for something in the 8.75 area...

Definitely taper if you feel they are too baggy. The heavy weight denim can look pretty bad if it's too loose from the knee down.