Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

They had no choice but to charge more because they had to weave the denim for this one jean.

We make less on this than on the indigo pairs, the combination of the strong Yen and an exclusive fabric raised the price.

Iron Hearts aren't fast fading jeans, but you can wash them routinely and get very nice vintage-style fades. Which is sort of a bonus in itself, you can skip all that 'wait six months' nonsense and give them a bi-weekly or monthly soak/wash without losing indigo took quickly.

the fact that you all had mentioned high contrast, rigid, fast fading jeans take little away from the fading capabilities of IH. sure, you can achieve a great result from some 710s, 1001s or 1108s, but the denim used on most iron hearts is still some of the most resilient out there with indigo that takes some time breaking in. If any of you have any doubts as to the potential of IH, take a look at Bobby's (Evilcrayon) 301s. sick as FUCK!

edit: and your jeans are the 21oz denim, correct beatle?

I believe the Indigo version are 18oz. Below is a quote from Beats regarding the Black pair...

"The IHXB01sbg (sbg= superblack fading to grey) will be made out of the 21oz black/black selvedge denim, they will be constructed using copper/bronze coloured thread and use the bronze hardware from the IH-634SR (5 year anniversary)."

I believe the Indigo version are 18oz. Below is a quote from Beats regarding the Black pair...

"The IHXB01sbg (sbg= superblack fading to grey) will be made out of the 21oz black/black selvedge denim, they will be constructed using copper/bronze coloured thread and use the bronze hardware from the IH-634SR (5 year anniversary)."

ah i see. leaning towards devils fit for the slub, but beatle buster fit might be more to my liking...

About how much do 301's stretch in the thighs, maybe in comparison to APC ps.

Oblivious to the option of buying size 28's and soaking them, I bought 27's instead and thought I'd wait for them to stretch.

They fit the same as my APC's when I first got them. Can I expect them to stretch the same amount? Will the heavy denim prevent it from stretching very much?