Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Nothing like my IH Hoodie, IH-634S's, a cold Anchor Steam, and a Giants Win in ATL! Here we go Niners!!!

IMG_3618.jpg

hoodie is fucking piff. looks a little small on you though, maybe you should consider selling to me :D

oh and chargers game was garbage (should've been an incomplete not a fumble) :mad:

what's the deal with IH bags? The IHE-** (12, 13.. etc) are cool but personally i'm not really into the "one" strap bag / messenger bag style.

has IH ever made a simple 2 strap back pack? I'm thinking of a design similar to the eastpak or l.l.bean you might have had in grade school.

obviously in true IH fashion the construction and materials would be super heavy duty.

i know i would buy one - but maybe there just is not a demand?

what's the deal with IH bags? The IHE-** (12, 13.. etc) are cool but personally i'm not really into the "one" strap bag / messenger bag style.

has IH ever made a simple 2 strap back pack? I'm thinking of a design similar to the eastpak or l.l.bean you might have had in grade school.

obviously in true IH fashion the construction and materials would be super heavy duty.

i second this notion, i would much rather have a backpack than a messenger bag --> the messenger's aren't practical for a heavy load walking around on campus for me.

Max,

Not sure how to answer the first part as you obviously are not into what is currently available. Up until this point IH has not released anything similar to what you are looking for. That does not mean however that there will not be. There are a few new bags that are being released this season which you can find out more about HERE. If you are really lucky you could suggest the idea HERE and maybe The Boss will hear you... Hope this helps answer your questions. Cheers

Question!

How often or long can you really wear your IH Chambray shirt without washing it?

personally, i had to prewash to shrink down mine before wearing them, and wash after every two wears so far.

Every two wears? why?

I've had mine for 2 months and wear it pretty hard (lots of concerts/shows/sweat/blood/tears) AT LEAST 3 times a week. more like 4. I haven't washed it yet. Not that I expect it to really fade, but it just hasn't needed it.

Every two wears? why?

I've had mine for 2 months and wear it pretty hard (lots of concerts/shows/sweat/blood/tears) AT LEAST 3 times a week. more like 4. I haven't washed it yet. Not that I expect it to really fade, but it just hasn't needed it.

Chubby,

thank you,

nice to hear how hard you are rocking it.

different strokes for different folks.

i am interested in hearing from IH fans how they wear it,

sounds like you are like many that go for the long wear and get amazing results on that first wash...

personally i wish i could do the same, i sweat pretty hard, and then after 4 or so wears, just start to funk my shirts up, so it leads me to have to wash them unfortunately much faster then i would like.

love to hear from more if you are out there..

thanks.

Hello all,

another Question?

just posted this in the IH forum UK, but wanted to get it on here as well.

I am a proud owner of 301s-07BK over-dyes for close to two months now.

my first IH purchase, and now of course i am hooked like an addict, wanting more.

Now i want to purchase a pair of regular 301s.

my question:

i sized 28 in my 301s-07BK and they fit great after the two weeks of bruising and doing ridiculous stretching to get them in working order, they fit pretty snug on me which is the look i go for.

shall i size 28 or 27 in the 301s then for the same fit?

i ask this only because i know that the 301s-07BK are raw unsanforized and in the over-dyed process lost their shirking.

and i believe the 301s is raw sanforized denim.

will the regular 301s stretch more then then over-dyed version?

or will the two denims act similar regardless of being un/sanforized??

thank you guys for your help!

PS.

i read that IH denim sometimes changes yearly on certain pairs?

will the denim quality change on the 301s in new stock update as well, or are they standard?

Max,

Not sure how to answer the first part as you obviously are not into what is currently available.

@Lando thanks for the great reply/info - I wish I could stay better informed with was'agwon with IH -i'm deff going to check out this co.uk forum. Historically I've used sites like boss talk, IH(.jp), rebirth, and hinoya to get the best info / access to the new stuff...

Up until this point IH has not released anything similar to what you are looking for. That does not mean however that there will not be. There are a few new bags that are being released this season which you can find out more about HERE. If you are really lucky you could suggest the idea HERE and maybe The Boss will hear you... Hope this helps answer your questions. Cheers

This seasons IH bags are nice but.. picture a "black (an indigo version might transfer/destroy light clothing) armor denim" back pack with leather tag -OR- maybe a cordura version with the smaller nylon tag. I'm deff not criticizing the brand (IH4L) -- just a little creative feedback / product idea for future :)

Hello all,

another Question?

just posted this in the IH forum UK, but wanted to get it on here as well.

I am a proud owner of 301s-07BK over-dyes for close to two months now.

my first IH purchase, and now of course i am hooked like an addict, wanting more.

Now i want to purchase a pair of regular 301s.

my question:

i sized 28 in my 301s-07BK and they fit great after the two weeks of bruising and doing ridiculous stretching to get them in working order, they fit pretty snug on me which is the look i go for.

shall i size 28 or 27 in the 301s then for the same fit?

i ask this only because i know that the 301s-07BK are raw unsanforized and in the over-dyed process lost their shirking.

and i believe the 301s is raw sanforized denim.

will the regular 301s stretch more then then over-dyed version?

or will the two denims act similar regardless of being un/sanforized??

thank you guys for your help!

PS.

i read that IH denim sometimes changes yearly on certain pairs?

will the denim quality change on the 301s in new stock update as well, or are they standard?

If there was bruising you DEFINITELY SHOULD NOT size down stay 28 my opinion but i defer to my elders and betters

Max,

I completely understand and new ideas are always great. Trust me, I am also a backpack guy so I am not opposed at all! And most definitely, the best spot for all IH info is the IH Forum... No Doubt!

Lying ass bastard! this dude here has more messenger bags from IH than bike messengers have from Chrome. hahahaaha.

I would fnck with an IH backpack tho. it would totally lose all of its shape once you start putting heavy shit in it though. and that doesnt help your back out at all...

davichan. The 301s-BK are 19oz denim, the same as the SExIH07BK collaboration. From personal experience, the 19oz is very hard to stretch. the 301s/9301 on the other had are 21oz/22oz and on the contrary are very easy to stretch. If you like your fit tight, rather than loose (same goes for me), I'd size down one from your 301s-BK. So get the 27. Hope that helps.

davichan. The 301s-BK are 19oz denim, the same as the SExIH07BK collaboration. From personal experience, the 19oz is very hard to stretch. the 301s/9301 on the other had are 21oz/22oz and on the contrary are very easy to stretch. If you like your fit tight, rather than loose (same goes for me), I'd size down one from your 301s-BK. So get the 27. Hope that helps.

thank you Cents or Non Cents,

i ended up ordering the same size in 28,

SE had them available, and i am going away on a trip, so figured why not..

i hear what you say, and i figured that might very well be the situation, i hear so many people say about IH denim, it stretches out very kindly after some abuse, but really doesn't shrink down much at all but conforms back to size once washing.

so i will learn on these to see if that is the case.

++ rep for helping me out!

thanks.

Anyone know where to find IH shirts in xs? Do they still make them? I know SE used to carry some, but I haven't seen any in that size there or on IH UK recently...

YES jskidder,

i am also a NY'er in search for IH XS shirts.

so difficult to get!

i have just started PM Giles from UK site trying to search them out..

go check the wonderful forum over there and see for yourself..

anyone else have other leads,