Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I believe this was a size large sample if I can remember correctly. I typically wear XL in all IH shirts...

I'm about the same height(6'3") as you Lando, just a little more slender, so a Large fits me perfectly in the chest but is typically 1" too short in the back, 2" too short in the front and around 3 " too short in the sides, pertaining to the cut style of IH shirts. I like my belt hidden.

I believe this was a size large sample if I can remember correctly. I typically wear XL in all IH shirts...

I'm about the same height(6'3") as you Lando, just a little more slender, so a Large fits me perfectly in the chest but is typically 1" too short in the back, 2" too short in the front and around 3 " too short in the sides, pertaining to the cut style of IH shirts. I like my belt hidden.

That new herringbone shirt is quite nice, just got it at all three Self Edge stores along with more of the selvedge chambray workshirt.

Also, check out the new 12oz overdyed shirt:

Ihsh_27bk_01.jpg

Ihsh_27bk_03.jpg

That new herringbone shirt is quite nice, just got it at all three Self Edge stores along with more of the selvedge chambray workshirt.

Also, check out the new 12oz overdyed shirt:

Ihsh_27bk_01.jpg

Ihsh_27bk_03.jpg

^ if i didnt have to wear regulation polos to my job, i would totally be in a chambray everyday *weather permitting* at work. i do wear my 624Sb's to work tho.

^ if i didnt have to wear regulation polos to my job, i would totally be in a chambray everyday *weather permitting* at work. i do wear my 624Sb's to work tho.

I could have sworn you were not a fan of this shirt and were not going to carry it?

That was a different shirt, i don't remember exactly which one it was but it was something along the lines of a similar but brighter fabric or something with a larger scale pattern.

I could have sworn you were not a fan of this shirt and were not going to carry it?

That was a different shirt, i don't remember exactly which one it was but it was something along the lines of a similar but brighter fabric or something with a larger scale pattern.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Haha, I know how you feel!

I was going to get the IHSH-24 in black but they have no XL left! The 10% would have helped and the excuse to the Mrs would have been its my Birthday in 3 weeks!