Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

currently considering a pair of indigo IH301s from self edge....I live in san francisco/san mateo area and was wondering if anyone can comment whether or not the 21oz gets too hot/uncomfortable to be worn year round in the bay? Its a toss up btw FH bsps or these :(

currently considering a pair of indigo IH301s from self edge....I live in san francisco/san mateo area and was wondering if anyone can comment whether or not the 21oz gets too hot/uncomfortable to be worn year round in the bay? Its a toss up btw FH bsps or these :(

i think iron hearts are pretty tolerable year round...just my opinion though.

this is probably a stupid question, but been out of the loop for a while so...

are there ever going to be more SEXIH07BK , or were they a one time thing like the other SE collabs?

just a one time thing homie.

I have both pairs. Don't let the denim weight fool you. IH breathe very well, in fact "it's a slack weave denim, the denim breathes very well, and some say even better than a rigid 14.5oz denim." (Kiya)

On the other hand, I like the fit of the BSP hands down. And true of what Kiya et al have said, the 14.5oz seems to breathe the same as the 21oz from IH in my opinion.

I think it pretty much comes down to the fit you are looking for...

I don't live in the Bay area, but right off the top of my head, I know that shubharamani, deadendpro and landocal126 (until just recently) live around there and wear IH stuff constantly. I've been wearing my 634s here in Texas and I know of at least 3-4 others scattered around the state that do so, too.

Cents or Non Cents and Kiya are dead on about the breathability of the fabric. My 634s don't really feel heavier than a couple of pairs I have in the 14-15 oz range, and I mean that in the best possible way. It's a testament to Iron Heart that they can make a super heavy denim that doesn't make you feel like you're wearing pants made out of bathmats.