Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

salvage that blood spattered patch!

Oh, I plan on it. I was thinking about putting it on the next pair of 634s that I get.

Simon, those 301s look awesome.

so I'm heading to NZ in a couple of months for a snow trip. I'm trying to decide which pair of jeans will give me the best protection against the cold for when i'm not snowboarding..

I have read somewhere in the thread that IH has looser threads so they're not windproof eventhough they're heavy. Samurai on the other hand is tighter. Is this true? Would a s003jp be better to take rather than ih301s? TIA!

^ From what was mentioned here, sometime later this year. and expect the price to be 500+ (meaning the sky is the limit until Kiya says the exact price)

Some progress on the IH634S. IH heavy ombre also featured.

4458581228_e07c3f9871.jpg

4458585500_b54d2c18f3.jpg

sorry for diggin so deep for this but the fit is ideal. does anyone know how he sized on the 634s? bbtadd1ct if you read this, could YOU tell me how you sized....?

haha thanks.

one more thing. can anyone tell me how 634sr fits compared to 634s? definitely gonna size down at least one either way, but what about shrinkage? thanks

Mini Herringbone...love it

4764651002_2e53a7a100.jpg

forgive my ignorance, but what makes that shirt a herringbone? i was under the impression herringbone cloth had the v-shaped weaving pattern on it or does this shirt have that pattern but its just really tightly woven hence the mini part.

forgive my ignorance, but what makes that shirt a herringbone? i was under the impression herringbone cloth had the v-shaped weaving pattern on it or does this shirt have that pattern but its just really tightly woven hence the mini part.

You got it. This might help...

IHSH-24Pocket13.jpg

IHSH-24Pocket15.jpg

IHSH-24Pocket14.jpg

post soak pics. x-post from WAYWT

SExIH07

2010-07-07172640.jpg

2010-07-07173637.jpg

beyond perfect jean. took me a minute to button up the top button after the soak, but they've already stretched a fair amount. i love the denim, nice and hairy. sooo stoked on these jeans.