Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

If paraffin is a waxy coating on the loggers, can water wash it off (eventually) or is that coating on there for good?
why would you want to take it off?

I think he means to ask whether the coating will eventually come off due to wear and tear.

How stiff are those jeans with the paraffin coating though?

also, my pocket bags are pretty close to falling off so I think I'm going to try and make new pockets out of a different fabric. I'll keep you guys updated.

How stiff are those jeans with the paraffin coating though?

They will be 20oz as opposed to the IH-801 which was 16oz and is being discontinued. There will be a 4 versions available:

1. IH-804 SuperBlack Loggers w/ Double Knee

2. IH-804 SuperBlack Loggers w/o Double Knee

3. IH-804 Brown Cotton Duck Loggers w/ Double Knee

4. IH-804 Brown Cotton Duck Loggers w/o Double Knee

All will be available with Paraffin or not. Limited runs so you better get on these...

so they are fully waterproof?

A quote from someone who knows!

"A completely new logger cut done in pariffin impregnated (the "traditional" way to waterproof) 20oz duck"

Lando, you should be a sales rep for IH. and best of all, they can just pay you in product! i'm sure you would have no problems with that arrangement. hahaha

Lando, you should be a sales rep for IH. and best of all, they can just pay you in product! i'm sure you would have no problems with that arrangement. hahaha

2nd'd. LandoCal is a walking ad-campaign for Iron Heart. IH threads look most spectacular on him.