Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Fail on the 634, there's no reason to buy that denim when the 634s' fabric is a deeper shade of indigo and lasts far longer.

Fail on the 634, there's no reason to buy that denim when the 634s' fabric is a deeper shade of indigo and lasts far longer.

Dude, give the guy a break. He is a 16 year old kid. He spent at least $245 on a nice pair of denim. Granted, they are not the top of the line but so what! At 16 I was wearing some shitty Gap and or Skate Company Jeans...

Save the $90 .David and when you need to get some new jeans, buy some Nudies on eBay... Those of us with the 634S will, well, um, still be wearing them.

PLEASE! So now the quality of Iron Heart is in question based on Selvedge or Non-Selvedge. ABSURD!!!

Well, I rather save $90, but that's just me. Not sure if you like saving money personally.

For the record the price difference in Japan (or even in the US for that matter) is $60, not $90.

If you wanted to save money that's great, i think if going for Iron Heart's denim it's smart to stick to the selvedge version of their denim for multiple reasons.

A few new things i saw in Tokyo while meeting with the IH crew coming out later this year..

-Wool Blanket lined denim jackets and vests

-7301, Slim black selvedge (not overdyed) which fades over time

-Black Flannel lined mid-length winter jacket

-more awesome flannels in both snap and non snap button styles

-final sample of the lined 634s which are water resistant

It's going to be an awesome year for Iron Heart.

-Black Flannel lined mid-length winter jacket

-final sample of the lined 634s which are water resistant

These should make you impervious to any harsh weather condition.

Me Want...

hopefully 7301 will be slim straight cut then they'd be my dream pair of jeans. but considering the numbering system... im leaning to assume they will be based on 301 cut..

but im still hopeful...

yea, i really need a black pair of jeans. I've been waiting around to find a good pair/ fit that will last me for a while since i'll be using them for work...

The 9301 seem pretty nice, but i haven't seen a pair in person. Also, the $380 price (from selfedge plus tax) is kinda steep :X

I wonder what the 7301 will be like? Slim, straight, and black?

Mebbe the in beween for 301S and 634s?

yea, i really need a black pair of jeans. I've been waiting around to find a good pair/ fit that will last me for a while since i'll be using them for work...

The 9301 seem pretty nice, but i haven't seen a pair in person. Also, the $380 price (from selfedge plus tax) is kinda steep :X

I wonder what the 7301 will be like? Slim, straight, and black?

Mebbe the in beween for 301S and 634s?

i'm pretty sure its going to be 301 cut. the 301s is the indigo selvedge, the 9301 is superblack and he said the 7301 will be

Slim black selvedge (not overdyed) which fades over time

i dont think there is any reason to believe it will be anything but a 301 cut.

Wow! Here are some fit pics of my new IH301S.

These are amazing, so far. I can't believe how much lighter they feel than my Flat Heads SE05BSPs 34.

I often wear jeans in 95 degree weather--I know, I'm crazy, but, I'll see how I feel in these.

They really do feel so much lighter than my FlatHeads. Almost like my Momotaros.

Wow. I feel like something's changed in my happy little soul.

DenimEtAl#5476840220201979506

DenimEtAl#5476840220201979506