Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

seriously, what do you people do for a living to be able to afford all of this iron heart stuff?

I work a weekend job at an optometrist's office making 8 dollars an hour.

I work an average 36 hours of work a week.

I just have to save up my money.

I only own two pairs of IH but i mean, at least i can own one or two pairs right?

So yea, you DON'T have to be super loaded to afford these.....

though it helps tremendously hahaha ^_^

^Sure, it's expensive gear. But when you factor in how long one pair of jeans will last you, compared to the tissue-thin Made in China garbage sold most places, it is actually economically viable.

You can have 1 really nice pair of $300 jeans that will last a lifetime, or... 5 really poorly-constructed pairs of jeans that will be shredded after a season or two of wear.

I know which option I would choose.*

*Proud owner of IH634S, IH belt, IH windbreakers...

lando, what's your day job to be able to kop so much ironheart?

A little late to this party but to spill Lando's secret... he works as a professional sous chef by day and helps drive his Uncle's Wife's Cousin's Friend's Taxis on the weekends; picking up tourists and showing them the city. Sorry about telling everyone lando, i couldnt help myself. btw, the ihsh01 looks dope!

^Sure, it's expensive gear. But when you factor in how long one pair of jeans will last you, compared to the tissue-thin Made in China garbage sold most places, it is actually economically viable.

You can have 1 really nice pair of $300 jeans that will last a lifetime, or... 5 really poorly-constructed pairs of jeans that will be shredded after a season or two of wear.

I know which option I would choose.*

*Proud owner of IH634S, IH belt, IH windbreakers...

I can't lie though - thin crappy jeans do have a place and time - the club : P

--Markmont.

A little late to this party but to spill Lando's secret... he works as a professional sous chef by day and helps drive his Uncle's Wife's Cousin's Friend's Taxis on the weekends; picking up tourists and showing them the city. Sorry about telling everyone lando, i couldnt help myself. btw, the ihsh01 looks dope!

That's kind of funny - a buddy of mine was working on a pilot for a cooking show that takes place in the back of this super modified taxi. They would pick people up, and show them how to make quick affordable meals before dropping them off at their destination. The idea ended up getting scratched in pre-production but I thought it was a pretty funny offbeat idea. I'm sure Lando would have had to have been on a very short list of cooking cabbies.

That's kind of funny - a buddy of mine was working on a pilot for a cooking show that takes place in the back of this super modified taxi. They would pick people up, and show them how to make quick affordable meals before dropping them off at their destination. The idea ended up getting scratched in pre-production but I thought it was a pretty funny offbeat idea. I'm sure Lando would have had to have been on a very short list of cooking cabbies.

I would have watched that show, and yes, I would say Lando would have been a top contender.

hey all, it's been a while. here's an update on my SExIH07's. 4 months old and i've worn them everyday. they've developed a hole where my bike seat rubs in my crotch. they're at the tailors right now getting fixed so i can break them again. i washed them before i took them in. here's the damage and pre-wash pics. i'll post some post wash and repair pics when i get them back on tueday.

SUFU005.jpg

SUFU003.jpg

SUFU008.jpg

SUFU011.jpg

Another hole has popped up on the crease where i have them cuffed. anyone else seen this? it's definitely not from rubbing on the ground, the cuff is higher than that. i guess just from rubbing against the back of my kicks. any ideas on a repair or how to minimize future damage?

SUFU009.jpg

not for me. i wear my 9634 when i need a break from my LVC contest jeans and its not that bad. granted its not as hot as it could be here in CA yet, but i dont think itll be much of a problem