Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I don't have samurais, but from looking around you can see they will fade a lot faster (probably even the 21oz). If you care about quick fading etc go with samurai. If you want a pair of jeans that are tough as hell but soft, suprisingly breathable for 21oz, and totally fucking awesome that you can spend many years loving...get the IH's :)

i have sams and IHs and i like my sams a lot more. i prefer the cut on my sams much more than the IHs. i have S0500xx and 634S.

but it does feel like you can do anything in your IHs and they will be alright.

IHs are also really plain and simple, absolutely nothing fancy about them, other than the denim itself.

I really wish Guy H would post an update, he's been wearing his for over a year with no wash. I hope he washes them and posts pics although I remember him saying he was worried about the inseam because it was just right with no wash...

Guest iron heart
I really wish Guy H would post an update, he's been wearing his for over a year with no wash. I hope he washes them and posts pics although I remember him saying he was worried about the inseam because it was just right with no wash...

I've got a few 34x36 in stock, for those of you whom a 34" leg just doesn't do it.

Drop me a mail at [email protected] if interested

Guest Guy H

Hi guys. Sorry not been on here much. My IH's have been tucked away since the warmer weather came (Saying that it's terrible in England the past month). I'll try do some new pics over the next few days. To be honest my IH's have been on rotation with various other pairs of jeans. They are showing wear but how well it will show in photos I couldn't say.

As mentioned I really don't want to wash them due to the leg length being perfect now. I wish Giles had the 36's when I got mine.

As mentioned I really don't want to wash them due to the leg length being perfect now. I wish Giles had the 36's when I got mine.

You've never washed/soaked? If you have already soaked them, just wash them and pull the length back when wet. Thats what I do. And I do believe that this 'pulling thingie' reduces knee bulging as well.

• 1 month later...

IH sizing varies from model to model. Even 634 selvage vs nonselvage fits differently. Look on selfedge site for measurements.

I've found the 21oz denim stretches minimally, about an inch or less on my size 31. some people have been able to stretch them out far more though.

• 1 month later...

I got my IH 634S in the mail today and the denim is awesome.They are very thick but really soft and not cardboard like.Excellent quality. I got a size 32, and they fit perfect in the waist,but I think they may be to long.I am 5'9 and 165lbs.So i have a few questions.

-how should I soak them?

-do you think they should be hemmed?

-How is the fit overall-presoak

(All pics are worn without soak)

front634s8bd.jpg

back634sbf9.jpg

side634s30f.jpg

they're pre-soaked at the factory so there is no value in doing another one. i did a 40 degree wash before hemming to be sure but made little difference. with hard washing they say the jeans will shrink about a half inch at most. mine were a 33 and are now a 34 but i don't think they'll stretch any more than that