Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

• 1 month later...
I ordered these because I liked the look of the jeans on their site ( http://www.works-corp.com/iron/others/index.html]HERE</a> ) and I was curious as to what the 21 Oz. Selvedge denim would be like.

I've just had them arrive at work this morning so I've only had a quick chance to have a look and feel of them and thought I'd take some pics. I have a pair of APC English so I tend to draw my first comparisons with them. The denim does feel very thick but it doesn't have the shine or feel as rigid as the APC's. I was undecided as soon as i got to feel the denim but the more I handle the jeans the more I like it. I'd love to be able to try them on but that is not possible in the middle of the office! I will comment on fit and how they wear once I have a chance. anyway pics are below.

any comments are welcome.

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

I spent a lot of of money on booze, birds and

fast cars. The rest I just squandered - George Best

Edited by Guy H on Aug 22, 2005 at 02:46 AM

Edited by Guy H on Aug 22, 2005 at 06:37 AM

Looking to buy these ^^^ Anyone know if I can still get them. I don't want the new design. Anyone who has a brand new pair to sell PM me.

Looking to buy these ^^^ Anyone know if I can still get them. I don't want the new design. Anyone who has a brand new pair to sell PM me.

According to the ironheart.co.uk website, they have a few pairs of the "existing" design left. You might wanna try emailing them.

As for my Iron Hearts, they're looking nice at 3+ months of wear. Pics to come soon.

• 3 weeks later...

For anybody looking for sizes 38 and 40.. we just got a custom run made for the NON-Japanse market:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=205

That's the same thing i though. A dude wearing light green from 191 st has to be from the heights. Home of the patria

HAHAHA...exactly...the dunks, trademark Heights doorway, fit, "191st"...and can't front, but the hair too, gave it away...I peeped the pic first and was like "wait...<see's light green dunks, then doorway, then user name>...191st? That's gotta mean 191st and Dykeman or Nagel or Audabon" Haha...that shit is some real NYC shit...must be the only dude up there who knows what Iron Heart is.

And if by "patria" you mean "sprayed haze"...you are 1000% correcto!

if we can get a tall lengths, Im definitely in on this because I have been wanting a pair of Ironhearts for almost a year. (selvedge model)

I would want 36.5 x 38 (real size)

my brother would want a pair too, (38 x 38)

I did ask Kiya about this before, but I had to order too many pairs to make it possible.

let me know

hmmmm thinking about this as well...I'd like a tall length too...something around 36.

Tarmac, thanks...I was reacting because I read the measurements on the SE site (plus the description saying that they will shrink in length by 1"...if my memory suits me right).

Craze I presume you didnt hem. How tall are you if I may ask?

Nah I didnt hem, Id rather not, dont know any good tailors, and Im 6'1" and the IH are a 36 in length

Heres another pic, yea Im in the heightz but im not down wit any gangs despite the green lmao, and as far as i can see, samurai, sugarcane, imperial, ironheart etc. wont ring a bell in anybody's heads here in the heights except maybe me and my bro lol.

superfuture1.jpg

HAHAHA...exactly...the dunks, trademark Heights doorway, fit, "191st"...and can't front, but the hair too, gave it away...I peeped the pic first and was like "wait...<see's light green dunks, then doorway, then user name>...191st? That's gotta mean 191st and Dykeman or Nagel or Audabon" Haha...that shit is some real NYC shit...must be the only dude up there who knows what Iron Heart is.

And if by "patria" you mean "sprayed haze"...you are 1000% correcto!

LMAO LMAO dunks, cheap levis rocked extremely low have taken heights by storm, ive been into dunks and sneakers in general before the hype came and everyone is into GR dunks, i only have Jordans, SBs, Assorted Nikes :cool: everything else u said is on point with the generalizations LMAO

Any update on this on project from Iron Hear, Rockn?

Just want to keep this on track sorry.

if we can get a tall lengths, Im definitely in on this because I have been wanting a pair of Ironhearts for almost a year. (selvedge model)

I would want 36.5 x 38 (real size)

my brother would want a pair too, (38 x 38)

I did ask Kiya about this before, but I had to order too many pairs to make it possible.

let me know

hmmmm thinking about this as well...I'd like a tall length too...something around 36.

Tarmac, thanks...I was reacting because I read the measurements on the SE site (plus the description saying that they will shrink in length by 1"...if my memory suits me right).

x-post 'from how do jeans fit' thread. these bastards are bleeding indigo all over the place

my iron heart 634s arrived from self edge a couple days ago. bigups to kiya for his assistance, customer service awesome as always.

IH634S020507I.jpg

IH634S020507II.jpg

IH634S020507III.jpg

these are a 30 (my regular size), and this is the first wear. no soak as yet. originally, i was going to return them and exchange for a 31, as i wanted a looser fit...after talking with kiya and trying them on a couple more times i decided to keep them.

very very happy with the fit at the moment, theyve softened up a bit and the fit is a reasonable amount looser than before.

for reference, i am roughly 5'11"ish, and about 140lbs.

LMAO LMAO dunks, cheap levis rocked extremely low have taken heights by storm, ive been into dunks and sneakers in general before the hype came and everyone is into GR dunks, i only have Jordans, SBs, Assorted Nikes :cool: everything else u said is on point with the generalizations LMAO

Damn there's a green dunks gang?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? This color shit in NYC has gotten outta control...

But yea, just for the record, I wasn't tryna knock your style and say you were on some hype trend shit lol...as you said...just fun "uptown stereotype highlighting" from a fellow NYC vet. + Rep for that.

I now only have 1 pair of Dunks (Mita's) that I still haven't yet worn (I copped a year ago)...because of this gottdamn Dunk overkill phenom happening. Debating on flipping 'em for money to go towards a less OD-status high top.

I need me some Iron Hearts though...did you soak yours before wear?