Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Megatron1505 said:

Yes, if you go back a couple of pages you'll see me wearing the sample :)

Those look great! They seem similar to the 633S.

When my friends at Vater & Sohn do a collab I have to have it, even though I never thought I'd buy a 777 cut jeans with such low rise. Somehow they still worked and have the most modern look of all my jeans. The regular, shiny, stiff and heavy denim is totally different from my other current denims. From the 555-03 I know that it will fade fast,so I'll try to treat the jeans kindly so the stay black as long as possible. I hope they don't shrink too much as well...so i guess that means only handwashing.

R0080661.JPG

R0080667.JPG

R0080670.JPG

R0080673.JPG

R0080676.JPG

R0080679.JPG

R0080686.JPG

R0080677.JPG

R0080690.JPG

R0080698.JPG

R0080699.JPG

R0080701.JPG

R0080704.JPG

R0080705.JPG

Edited by Max Power

Been a while since I posted.
SExIH07s
Taking these in to get repaired somewhere random as fuck in Hong Kong. 
Self Edge refused to keep repairing them, think they must have been through their shop 4-5 times.
Sorta wish their policies stated to you at time of purchase carried forward.... grumble. anyway. 
We'll see what random HK dude can do.
I think these are 7 years old.

IMG_7983.JPG

IMG_7982.JPG

braille_theeth

Wow, they're really hardest core broken in reflecting the full power of strong natural denim evolution at it's best. 

I hope, you can find somebody, who will repair them.

And of course they deserve to survive for ever.

Otherwise you can still give them an eternal life in the Jeansmuseum of heaviest fadings some day

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak
Misstypings

For those of you who know, if I bought a pair of UES 400T in a size 33 would the new IH 888 work? Looking for a similar size/fitment, if so what size should I get?

Edit: nvm decided not to purchase. 

Edited by whackedout

I wore these IHxBBXRAW for a little over a year before getting into the habit of washing at least bi-weekly.

This denim now comes sanforized correct? Would like a larger pair some day, too bad the BB cut is gone.

RawBuster(FF).jpeg

RawBuster(F).jpeg

RawBuster(HC).jpeg

RawBuster(R).jpeg

RawBuster(H).jpeg

Great denim evo seen here j0el2

32 minutes ago, swiss-jeansfreak said:

Great denim evo seen here j0el2

Thanks Ruedi!

I wish i could say the same about my photography... this pair looks better in person.

I have some more IH gear evo'd I'll post with hopefully higher resolution pics.

Edited by j0el2

2 hours ago, everyinchofgod said:

Not correct. They do have a new sanforized 18oz denim, but it's a totally different denim. 

I thought Giles mentioned the regular 18oz undergo "light sanforization" in order to stabilize shrinkage. 

IH tends to sanforize or prewash most of their denim which kinda kills it for me.

Edited by j0el2

6 hours ago, j0el2 said:

I thought Giles mentioned the regular 18oz undergo "light sanforization" in order to stabilize shrinkage. 

IH tends to sanforize or prewash most of their denim which kinda kills it for me.

The new DWC contest pre-order 888-NT will be raw, unsanforized UHR 21/23oz. Giles claims it will be the last run of the UHR; same threads as old/original UHR, but woven on a different loom. 

The 18 vintage denim is lightly sanforized for stability and take out the guess work in sizing, as you mentioned, but still has some charadteristrics of raw. Nice denim and very similar in some ways (color, texture, weave) to UHR. 

They look great Max. The rise does take some getting used to, but the fit through the leg is spot on.

i have the 14oz OD 777's which I can't wear for work doe to fear of visible arse crack :P

On 1.7.2017 at 9:34 AM, Max Power said:

Thanks mate. I think a black pair of jeans should have that slim look, yet  it's not exactly comfortable in (yet) stiff 21 oz. The older I get the more I put comfort over fit - well, not this time.

Same with me, I like the relaxed comfortable style.

And they look great on you Flo

I can't wait to see more updates in direct sunlight to see them better