Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Just wonderful nizzel55!!!!!!!!

Having trouble getting fades on my 21oz IHs... bought these 2 years ago but with actual wear time 1 year. 1x soak, 4 washes. They're my most comfortable winter jeans since they're thick and baggy for me. Would like a bit more honeycomb tho!

DSC_2734.jpg

DSC_2735.jpg

They look very good for the 21 oz denim though, that fades pretty slow and without high contrast. Also the denim is super soft. So, I think the result is still great (and These days I don't like too sharp combs anymore, just can't seem to prevent them much).

On 4/3/2017 at 4:10 AM, Max Power said:

They look very good for the 21 oz denim though, that fades pretty slow and without high contrast. Also the denim is super soft. So, I think the result is still great (and These days I don't like too sharp combs anymore, just can't seem to prevent them much).

Max, I'm not up to your level yet. one must reach sharp fades before accepting subtle fades

52 minutes ago, Mr.Su said:

Max, I'm not up to your level yet. one must reach sharp fades before accepting subtle fades

If you want sharp, high contrast fades you can't go wrong with a pair of samurais. If you want to stick with IronHeart you might need to get something different than the 21oz denim.

54 minutes ago, Mr.Su said:

If you want sharp, high contrast fades you can't go wrong with a pair of samurais. If you want to stick with IronHeart you might need to get something different than the 21oz denim.

Awesome looking jeans and perfect fit indeed  @sardonicsmirk

IHSH-170 came in last week from Burg & Schild, took a while to get over here and there was a brief moment where it was going to get returned to sender because of some address issues but I manage to pick it up in time. Really loving it so far, almost got a large but ended up going with a medium and I'm glad I did, sizing seems pretty spot on to me!

Sorry about the kinda blurry pictures, still figuring out how to work the new camera!

IHSH-170-1.JPG

IHSH-170-2.JPG

Edited by longshanks

The fabric really is amazing, I'll try and get some less blurry pics with better lighting up soon.

I may also end up with the western once it comes out too. It'll be interesting to compare the fabrics of one of these with some wear and brand new one.

EDIT: Added some close-up shots of the fabric!

uCXd1TK.jpgjYuSwoG.jpg

Edited by longshanks
added images

634S-B O/D: Last foto op before these get washed & folded away til next F/W rotation__  another round would really set & elevate them to its aesthetic prime, imo. 

... sorry for the iPhone quality pix :blush:

Snapseed.jpg

Snapseed.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_1457.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by BrownMetallic

10 hours ago, BrownMetallic said:

634S-B O/D: Last foto op before these get washed & folded away til next F/W rotation__  another round would really set & elevate them to its aesthetic prime, imo. 

... sorry for the iPhone quality pix :blush:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Very cool damascus belt buckle. Where did you get it, or who made it?