Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Looking great rrreyhan!!!! 

Totally spontaneous purchase my girl talked me into. I'm super exhausted from looking for wedding venues and so the pictures came out pretty bad - the fit is better in reality and I guess will improve when the denim breaks in and the sleeves don't appear as wide (they're still holding the folded shape). Will post an update soon. It's a 42 btw.

25918342760_2dfcffac71_h.jpg

(Decided against a Type III as I have one in cotton duck. The 18 oz denim is my favorite IH denim and I like a heavier weight on my jackets)

I never saw a Lee rider style IH jacket in real so far and I can't wait to see the denim evolution on your great looking jacket as well!!!

Thanks for advice Max Power the shirt is awesome and the colors look so much different then I expected from looking at pix.

k3rQG7.jpg

qZtT03.jpg

Got this as well green and yellow and like both here is yellow going for a quick ride today IHSH-138 both shirts are Size L

WpQQor.jpg

da6Nii.jpg

Edited by BadPitBull

Really impressing denim evo indeed seen here Idiot Bitch!!

Rock them hard for ever

Thanks for advice Max Power the shirt is awesome and the colors look so much different then I expected from looking at pix.

k3rQG7.jpg

qZtT03.jpg

Got this as well green and yellow and like both here is yellow going for a quick ride today IHSH-138 both shirts are Size L

WpQQor.jpg

da6Nii.jpg

Pitbull, what bike is that?

BadPitBull

Your IH denim jacket is looking wonderful

I love to see the shiny electric blue start showing off here

• 2 weeks later...

Great jacket evo man, I have the 17oz "First Zip" jacket that I have worn a fair amount for about a year and it has barely faded at all, that 17oz does not give up its indigo.

I really wanna put my jacket away but the weather just won't turn warm :<

SEXIH22 and DWCxUHR, thirteen and twelve months respectively

bOvQDhAl.jpg

Great denim evolution going on here!!!

Rock them hard for ever and keep us updated on them

It feels nice, but IMO there are plenty of more interesting options in the 14 oz range. I think it's closer to 18 oz as it is not as soft and loosely woven and should fade with higher contrast than the 21 oz.

Edited by Max Power

Max, that 16 is fantastic. I have it in blue and it is hands down my favourite shirt ever, it's so perfect in terms of fabric and construction that I almost don't like to wear it in case I ruin it.