Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Looking good rrreyhan

as lady fortune went mad on me and tricked me out of both the sd-101 and the 3005.............. i chose the 634N for my latest pair to join my rotation.

this new 17 oz denim really is awesome, and one of the best i came across in the last years! will write a detailed review later, with pictures, etc. they deserve it!

as lady fortune went mad on me and tricked me out of both the sd-101 and the 3005.............. i chose the 634N for my latest pair to join my rotation.

this new 17 oz denim really is awesome, and one of the best i came across in the last years! will write a detailed review later, with pictures, etc. they deserve it!

Please post updates. I've been eyeing this new denim too. Especially SE's 633N. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping I'm posting in the right place....

I'm getting rid of my Iron Heart 25oz Mega Beatle Buster jeans. IHxBxHCx25oz

Waist 30 leg 36. Produced for the 2013-2015 HWC, limited to 119 pairs world wide & now extinct.

Worn about a dozen times. though one of those times was skating, so theres a few indigo scuffs on legs.

Looking for £200 ono

Shots below so you can check them out. Any questions, please ask.  cheers

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/gallery/image/2064-1-iron-heart-25oz-mega-beatle-buster-jeans-ihxbxhcx25oz/

• 2 weeks later...

I do the same with my type II ^ 

I love the damn thing but the pocket situation or lack of gets annoying 

@max looks great even in its current state. Is that selvedge line along the waist of the jacket?

Edited by KrisB

I agree about the pockets, I wear a hoodie with my type II specifically to have pockets with it.

First pair of Iron Heart's!...301N from SESF.

Think I've finally found the right fit, room enough in the thigh, a narrower leg opening, and a mid rise that is just about right (always have trouble with the low rises).

As these are already a one wash, no soaking required, just put em on, and I'm on my way. I think I'm gonna like these.

sIp8KD9.jpg