Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

^so what's you thought about the skew? Can we see a full fit pic please? I always liked that colourway and the indigo dye but I might not be a fan of the skew if it's noticable.

Honestly I don't find the skew noticeable unless it has been pointed out to you and when the shirt is laid out flat, as seen below:

G1hIwoT.jpg

That being said I found that when I was trying the shirt on it is virtually unnoticeable. 

I'm going to wear it today, I'll try and take some photos.

My first run 102TG had pockets that weren't level, so I understood the recall.

I just really liked the color way on this one, and combined with the dark blue threads actually being indigo dyed I had to try it out.

Also since the workshirt version got scrapped I figured this would be a good excuse to try out their westerns.

The colour of that shirt is amazing. But as some of you, I can not handle the skewness. Otherwise this would have been one that I would be very tempted in getting.

I like thing that are symmetrical :)

To be honest i am surprised they were even released. After they called back all the 101's i would of thought this was a similar situation 

I think the main difference between the two scenarios is that the 101TG was not up to standards in construction while this is more more towards the character of the fabric. 

Looking wonderful indeed nizzel55

634S-II are starting to settle in after a couple of weeks. I had a double cuff but dumped the shit out of it today and will prob stay with a single even though I typically never cuff at all.

I always have to scrub the indigo off my legs at the end of the day. I think the inside may fade pretty nicely, as well.

7Hwuh34.jpg

LfiOMZ4.jpg

Edited by grundletaint

I think they look ok too. They look a little loose all around, so they may sag on waist a bit and give you a little extra length. Wear them for a few days to see how you like them. 23oz shorts doesn't make a lot of sense... 

The length is definitely borderline short, but it might actually be 100% perfect. Definitely nothing ridiculous.

In my opinion though, I'd say that they aren't super flattering on you, and they for sure make your legs look a lot bigger then they are. I'm surprised you're down with the fit, since you definitely prefer slimmer jeans right?

Well, I got these for a good price and hemmed too short, so I was set on shorts. That's why also like the loose fit, I don't want tight shorts. I'm having them chopped right now...I think they'll be great. Not for the hottest days, but I live in an area where 25°C are considered super hot.