Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Iron Heart IH-666 LB 

Here's an update on my size 36 Iron Heart 666 Loom Breakers.  These are by far the most rigid pair of pants I've owned.  It took several days for these to soften a little.  Even after 25 days of wear they remaing a little stiff.  The color on these also bleeds a lot.  At the end of the day my hands always have a dark blueish tint to them.  I made one modification to my pair.  I had them tapered slightly from the knee down.  So my leg opening went from 8.8 down to 8.0.  I also had the hem stitch changed to a tonal dark blue.  The look of these is awesome and definitely a nice change from wearing denim all the time.  I'm really looking forward to these fading more in the future.  I'm wearing Fracap boots purchased at KITH NYC in the photos below.

IH%20-%20666%20LB%201_zpscpqzjplb.jpg

IH%20-%20666%20LB%202_zpskbjw5258.jpg

IH%20-%20666%20LB%203_zpsqqeeaggy.jpg

Anyone have a pair of 633s 32oz in size 32? Looking for specific size information.

32 oz Iron Heart will be hard to find I guess

Naked and Famoushave a 32 oz jeans afaik

It's Ben.

And I do buy and sell, but I also have many things that I'll keep forever. And I post evo shots. And I try and help people size their things and give advice when it's solicited... 

Wish you luck though, it's a great feeling to finally have a pair of jeans that works.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance anyone wants a pair of IH-666SII size 32? Soaked them once in cold water but sadly they never fit me. Never worn. Need them gone so I can take care of some Christmas gift procrastination! Not looking for retail, but no crazy low balls either!

How much were you thinking?

Crosspost from the denim jackets thread...

Snapped some crappy photos of my SEXIH07IIIBK since I picked it up about a year ago.

One wash so far, I've worn it as much as the weather in Texas permits.

RZNPXk4.jpg

KPSXDNf.jpg?1

iQPFap6.jpg?1

I love the marbling effect that the overdyed denim creates, I'm sure I'll keep wearing this jacket for many many years to come.

DWCxUHR. Eight months, three hand washes. They're going in for repairs tonight! Get to put in some time on some Sams in the meantime. edit: whoops, forgot links. Click for huge!

hK5bieUl.jpg

MXzUClvl.jpg

Edited by IDIOT BITCH

Awesome updates nizzel55 and idiot bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Xposts from the DWC thread.

UHR. Rockig two pairs in this competition :)These are falling behind seen to days worn compare to my 666SII.Sorry for the stupid posing.88 days 2 soaks 1 machine wash..160118_IH666UHR_33_d088_007.jpg160118_IH666UHR_33_d088_008.jpg160118_IH666UHR_33_d088_009.jpg160118_IH666UHR_33_d088_010.jpg

2016-01-20 - 3rd machine wash2016-01-21 - <strong>205 days</strong> (01 soak, 00 hand washes, 03 machine wash)160121_IH666SII_32_d205_014.jpg160121_IH666SII_32_d205_015.jpg

160121_IH666SII_32_d205_016.jpg

160121_IH666SII_32_d205_017.jpg

Edited by nizzel55

How in the shit do I post pics here with an iPad?

I'm still on my SExIH07bk but since they're my designated landscaping job wear now I'm thinking of picking up something else.

I had some busters but should have gotten a different size. Thinking about those again or maybe the 666.

Edited by grundletaint

How in the shit do I post pics here with an iPad?

I'm still on my SExIH07bk but since they're my designated landscaping job wear now I'm thinking of picking up something else.

I had some busters but should have gotten a different size. Thinking about those again or maybe the 666.

use the imgur ipad app