Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

The denim is the same as the 666-XHS, so fading potential will be the same. I love the color of the XHS denim, it's so dark it's almost black. 

I'll a pic pick of the 634-XHS up soon. I'll prolly wear them for the DWC... 

Mpukas

Great plan

IMO belt loops sewn into the waistband are so overrated.  I always have problems with my key hook catching the back layer of belt loop when I hook it on, and having it stick out at a weird angle, that I'm tempted to just cut out the back part of it so that won't happen anymore.

I like the bottom end of the belt loops sewn into the waist band because I don't like the look of the cut edge and the fraying threads. I'd like to see someone come up with a clever way of concealing the cut edge of the top end of the belt loop. 

I like the bottom end of the belt loops sewn into the waist band because I don't like the look of the cut edge and the fraying threads. I'd like to see someone come up with a clever way of concealing the cut edge of the top end of the belt loop. 

the best way to see this is maybe via the artisans in the DWC

634-XHS 

More comfortable in the hips and thighs the the 666-XHS. I can move around without any restrictions. In many ways I like the fit of the 666-XHS a little better, but they were tight. 

I'm thinking of these for the DWC. I'll get them hemmed, and possibly have the lower leg taper to 8.0" opening tapered similar to SE's 633 model. 

I just wish this model had the same nicer details of the 666 model... can't fret about it any longer. Onwards! 

size 33

waist: 32.5

front rise: 11

back rise: 15.25

thigh: 12

knee: 9.5

hem: 9

inseam: 36 

Please excuse the POS samsung camera phone that won't focus indoors; 

http://20150418_141522_zpsrnywqenb.jpg

http://20150418_144519_zpswtrduogz.jpg

http://20150418_141650_zps8dfg2xlg.jpg

http://20150418_145246_zpsohe9s4sc.jpg

Mpukas: Looking great to me

Nice stuff @Max Power. 

I posted this on DWC and IH forums yesterday. I use SuFu the most so I figured I should post here. 

Here I'm wearing my SExIH22 Type III and my new DWCxUHR. Jacket has been around for a year now but doesn't get worn a lot. Jeans are coming in nicely tho. 

9SlWy6nl.jpg

(btw, this is a silly face and not a permanent one)

okay...so finally i was able to pick this one up the last weekend and brought it back home to switzerlad with me.

words can't describe the beauty of this damn shirt, so here are some a shitload of pics :-*

IHSH-112 (size: L)

DSC_4782.jpg

DSC_4784.jpg

DSC_4785.jpg

DSC_4786.jpg

DSC_4787.jpg

DSC_4788.jpg

DSC_4790.jpg

DSC_4791.jpg

DSC_4793.jpg

Edited by ThinFinn

Swiss I just recently stumbled upon your instagram and started following you!

Thanks a lot.

I'm just a little addict about heaviest faded raw denim, which will last for ever ha ha.

Whenever visiting Switzerland you have to stop at my place

I think I said this when the Stevenson shirt dropped, but I am so surprised I would like a paisley shirt at all, but absolutely love that.. Those turquoise buttons are an incredible touch

Edited by bradl

Been awhile since I've been on here. Haven't worn these much as I've been wearing my Strike Golds.

Yo_mi

Your hardest core broken in Jeans is keeping me just speechless!!! 

And let's my raw denim blood start boiling in seconds!!!

Can't wait to see more updates from them.

And would love to see them in real some day.

Keep them alive for ever

a couple months ago somone posted their pair of ironhearts that were faded beyond belieaf and covered in what looked to be rust. i think he said that he was a welder, could anyone help me find the post or even just the photos? im running out of terms to search

Had the urge to take photos of my collection and share.

Competition jean IHB01sbgII 21oz (3rd pair of jeans)

DSC_0418_zpsxuyfdylv.jpg

DSC_0419_zpsidqxdr8w.jpg

SEXIH22-633s 20oz 1 year 4 months of wear (2nd pair)

DSC_0416_zpsihzftxmv.jpg

DSC_0417_zpsupqsaf2g.jpg

IH-634-XHS 25oz about 1 year 3 months of hard wear then on and off since (1st pair)

DSC_0414_zpsjmg4yhpe.jpg

DSC_0415_zpsvr5p1h1a.jpg

Edited by KrisB

Had the urge to take photos of my collection and share.

Competition jean IHB01sbgII 21oz (3rd pair of jeans)

SEXIH22-633s 20oz 1 year 4 months of wear (2nd pair)

IH-634-XHS 25oz about 1 year 3 months of hard wear then on and off since (1st pair)

Wow KrisB

I love your hardcore denim evolution on your great collection.

Rock them hard for ever and keep all of them alive for ever.

Be sure to never ever thrown away any item.

It would be awesome to display a full lineup of all your personal broken in jeans in the Jenamuseum of heaviest fadings for some time.

@swissjeansfreak thanks man, maybe sometime in the future I'llsend some stuff to you, but i still like having around for now.

Thanks ahead for any donation,. No hurry at all to let them go. use all your stuff as long as possible and hang them on a wall or what ever. Just be sure to never ever throwing anything away.

And when  you really want or have to let them go for whatever reason, then it's time to give them an eternal life at the Jeansmuseum instead of dumping them.