Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

IH-666S ~130 days

Crappy mobile pictures.

Color is not very accurate. But it gives some hints of the fading patterns that has started to evolve. :)

DSC_0284_resize.jpg

DSC_0283_resize.jpg

Edited by nizzel55

My newest addition to my Iron Heart army. I've gotten about 10 wears out of them so far, but at work today I discovered I had a gigantic crotch rip. These are my most loose jeans and I usually wear my pants about 2 ish inches below my waist.... Any tips to avoid crotch blowouts/rips in the future? 

IMG_20140320_010857_1_zpsba1d243a.jpg

IMG_20140320_011012_zpsdf76a8c7.jpg

IMG_20140320_011027_zps74c372e8.jpg

Since I'm guessing those are the 9624Z, I'm extremely surprised they blew out like that in such a short amount of time. You see pairs of old 9634 and 9301 in the OLD Superblack materials crack and rip like that (After a while of hard wear), but from what I understand, Haraki actually "redid" the Superblack fabric is make is "less" likely to rip like this. Unless this is a SUPER old pair that was still hanging around, I can't believe this happened after just 10 wears.

I'd contact the retailer and ask for a replacement pair if that happened after just 10 wears.

My newest addition to my Iron Heart army. I've gotten about 10 wears out of them so far, but at work today I discovered I had a gigantic crotch rip. These are my most loose jeans and I usually wear my pants about 2 ish inches below my waist.... Any tips to avoid crotch blowouts/rips in the future? 

IMG_20140320_010857_1_zpsba1d243a.jpg

IMG_20140320_011012_zpsdf76a8c7.jpg

IMG_20140320_011027_zps74c372e8.jpg

what's your diet like man? lol.

That is very strange.  Those kinda look like they got caught on something because of how there are multiple areas where the denim tore.  Also, from the way the yarns are sticking out it looks like they were cuts and not from being worn down over time.  

Edited by kiya

I bought these "In good condition" from someone on the IH forum but Idk, honestly I bought them for a good price and they are dope. I noticed a small rip while I was at work and as the night progressed it just got worse. Kiya, I was thinking about sending these in as well as my other pants into Sela to get crotch blowouts fixed. What're the possibilities thst this will happen again short term? And people asking about my diet/build I'm 5 10 160. These are sized tts, loose fitting IMO.

I bought these "In good condition" from someone on the IH forum but Idk, honestly I bought them for a good price and they are dope. I noticed a small rip while I was at work and as the night progressed it just got worse. Kiya, I was thinking about sending these in as well as my other pants into Sela to get crotch blowouts fixed. What're the possibilities thst this will happen again short term? And people asking about my diet/build I'm 5 10 160. These are sized tts, loose fitting IMO.

SE doesn't do mail in repairs and looking at those holes, you need more than darning anyway. If you have any denim off cut from having jeans hemmed, you should take that and those pants to a good tailor and have the crotch reinforced.

Edited by zwer

PM'd you.

I've got the 633s but I haven't taken any fit pics.

I could try to take some, but I've only got a phone camera.

There's some posters over on the Iron Heart Forums that have posted fit pics in the meantime.