Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Just got this SEXIH07IIIBK in from Self Edge. Went with a 46 and I'm glad I did (I'm currently 6' and around 210). I've worn it a bit already today and I'm lovin it. A little bit roomy with just a t-shirt, but I'll usually have a flannel or hoody under it.

IMG_1100_zpsd83cd3f2.jpg

IMG_1102_zps7aefac48.jpg

IMG_1108_zps7a584867.jpg

I just got a pair of 555-01's in a size 36.  I love the fit.  The top block is a little tighter than the 301's but still not overly tight.  I've been wearing these on a daily basis for two weeks.

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

The denim on these 555-01's is super dark and feels very much the same as the denim on my older 301's.  I love the look but notice these jeans are turning my hands blue on a daily basis.  I've had this happen to me before with a pair of Flat Head jeans but never with any of my Iron Heart jeans.  I own 301's, 555-03's, 7301's and 9301's and have not had this issue on any of these jeans.

Any thoughts why it's happening with these jeans?
Has the standard IH 21oz denim changed?

Is it just luck of the draw?
Any suggestion for preventing this from continuing to happen?

if none of you put your phone in your front pocket, where do you put it? i'm very curious to see where people leave their phones.

Back pocket. Shirt pocket. Jacket pocket. Backpack.

guys i need some advises here:

bought the 634xh 25oz right when they came out (not the vmc's), wore them just couple of days, cause i've other pants which need to get some fading. i realized then that the 634xh are a pretty wide cut.

a IH retailer told me (just very recently) that the 634xh are way wider than the averege 634's.

what do you say, is that true?

i'm thinking of giving them their very first soak with hot water (60 C), to get some shrinkage, do u think it will get'em little snugger?

i am thankful for any advise. thanks

i'm thinking of giving them their very first soak with hot water (60 C), to get some shrinkage, do u think it will get'em little snugger?

Some shrinkage will occur, but most likely it will only be temporarily. Look into getting the 666-XHS'es, perhaps?..

guys i need some advises here:

bought the 634xh 25oz right when they came out (not the vmc's), wore them just couple of days, cause i've other pants which need to get some fading. i realized then that the 634xh are a pretty wide cut.

a IH retailer told me (just very recently) that the 634xh are way wider than the averege 634's.

what do you say, is that true?

i am thankful for any advise. thanks

That sounds right. I have 634-XHS, 634-RAW, another 634-RAW, and 1634. The XHS has the widest leg opening of my four 634 pairs. I don't think you will get much shrink at the leg opening.  

Edited by sta991

I got this pair of IH301S 21oz in a size 32 and they didn't fit ;(, would anyone be interested in purchasing them from me?

Measurements for pants are as follows (ALL MEASURED FROM SEAM TO SEAM):
A. back waistline (with pants lying flat)
B. inseam
C. out-seam
D. seam of crotch to top of front waistline (with pants lying flat)
E. width of thigh (with pants lying flat)
F. width of knee (with pants lying flat)
G. width of bottom cuff (with pants lying flat)

Condition: Moderate Wear

A. 15in (38cm)
B. 33in (84cm)
C. 43in (109cm)
D. 10in (26cm)
E. 10in (26cm)
F.  8in (20cm)
G. 7.5in (19cm)

image_zps119fd481.jpg 

image_zpsd3e9094f.jpg 

Edited by Paladizzo