Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

These don't fit, but I have my doubts about their legitimacy. So, before I make them available for a very reasonable price, I thought I'd get some opinions from the experts (Particular points of concern are the patch and the buttons which are not stamped in the back):

kfWuvc6l.jpg

ptDjxvzl.jpg

xhoLEJFl.jpg

ZdeiyTil.jpg

Z7kTscol.jpg

COP1UGul.jpg

ytEAoEbl.jpg

Where'd you get those from?

I don't remember if the 634s' buttons are stamped on the back, but i believe they are with "WKS".  Also, the lower fly buttons are normally branded on the front normally.

I picked them up in B&S. I know my Beatle Busters were stamped with WKS on the back and am pretty sure the bottom buttons were branded, as well, I just didn't know if this carried over to the 634s model. The patch appears to have been treated with something, also.  

My beatle buster's buttons have the "WKS" stamp on them all but the lower buttons dont have any front branding

I LOVE that shirt. I don't have any experience with Samurai's shirts, but IH's shirts are phenomenal.

Mate I would love to see some pics of it (if its not too much hassle!) is it the western or the work shirt? these happen to be a bit cheaper than the samurai ones so that is probably going to be a deal breaker for me!

Thank you very much for that, loving the western! I guess it is a bit more fitted than the workshirt!? If you wouldn't mind- what size chest are you and what size shirt did you order? the fit you have looks just about perfect to me!

I'm roughly a 44 chest and that's a Large shirt, same as my other IH western. And yes, my understanding is that the westerns are more fitted than the work shirts.

Just received my Typ III. Thanks to G & P for even including one of the Dog Tags, I love it.

The jacket is flawless, a tad lighter than I would have expected (which is good).

The fit:  Could be a tad snugger in the shoulder area, but I need the chest space and it allows some layering.
The body length feels just right, I wouldn't like it any shorter. The sleeves are long (already expected that), but I think with some combs it's alright. What do you think - keep it?

ulrl.jpg
lsj5.jpg
cjmy.jpg
v3v8.jpg
sype.jpg
bep1.jpg
2yqk.jpg

Excuse the indoor shots.

Edited by Max Power

I'm roughly a 44 chest and that's a Large shirt, same as my other IH western. And yes, my understanding is that the westerns are more fitted than the work shirts.

cheers mate, I am a 42" (ish) so I will have to measure a couple of shirts to see which one to order, the medium or the large!